Miracle

Miracle

Postby Nancy » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:18 am

Thanks for the part you had in my journey! Following is a letter I am sending to everyone I've talked to about Mesosilver. Here is my great news:

I am now 90% improved with my MS. No one would ever guess that I ever had MS. I am better than I was 25 years ago. Physically, I can do most anything I want. And, frankly, I am having a wonderful time being healthy. If I had listened to my doctor or the MS society, I would be riding around in a wheel chair, and learning how to cope with my constant losses. Instead I am happy to say I went white water rafting, and gliding through the tree tops in the Tropical Rain Forest on my last vacation. These are things I never dreamed I would do, but I did them!

The very best news is that my last MRI showed not only have I had no new lesions since Aug 2000, but more importantly my lesions ARE SMALLER than they were 5 years ago.

[u]There is only one thing that this miracle can be attributed to, and that is my use of colloidal silver.[/u]

If you too are improved, let me know how you are doing. If you have not given CS a fair 6 month trial, but think you would like to give it a try, also let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Nancy
Nancy

ms

Postby Bridges » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:35 pm

I had fibro so bably three years ago and took colloidal silver for three years. All gone. I would love a friend to try silver for his ms but cannot get him to..also it is helpful to lyme but didn't see a testimony on this? Why not?Helen
Bridges

Colloidal silver and multiple sclerosis

Postby nomdorabc4me » Mon May 09, 2005 10:39 pm

I was diagnosed with MS earlier this year (2005) and did some reading on the internet. First, I ran into a book by a lady with MS (Nadine Wooley, who wrote "MSUpbeat", available for purchase online) who claimed that after MANY years of MS and trying everything, colloidal silver worked for her.

Then I ran upon Nancy DeLise's story, a bit of which is quoted at the beginning of the post. Luckily for me, she posted her phone number with her story (on another site) and I called. NANCY IS A REAL PERSON. I may not agree with all her theories about the causes of MS (she believes it is mycobacteria, I'm more inclined to think HHV6, or even nanobacteria), but she too claimed colloidal silver has helped her.

I'll have more to say about my OWN story when I have my next MRI (late this year), and I expect good things. I believe that the CS (colloidal silver) really does help, though having only had two "significant" exacerbations (the first some tingling in my right leg two years ago, and the last -- the most serious just a few months ago -- some visual disturbances, balance problems, mental cloudiness, etc.) I'm not a real expert as to what is or isn't an exacerbation. However, the things I notice now seem to be the "rolling back" of things I experienced years ago that I didn't even IMAGINE were associated with MS, like the shakiness in my hands, the numbness of my chest, or weakness of my grip that I noticed as far back as fifteen years ago. The shakiness on exertion is definitely not as bad, and the grip strength is much better. The most pronounced "symptom" now is the numbness of my fingers -- which I experienced about eight years ago. Hopefully this means it's healing, but like I said, I'll let you know when it goes away -- hopefully.

Be aware that there's only two products that I'd recommend after the reading I did: Mesosilver and its arch-enemy. They both have things to recommend them. Though Mesosilver's competitor is smaller in size, Mesosilver is a true silver particle, not an ion. And while I'm not sure it makes it through the stomach without being affected, some of the most pronounced things I've noticed have been while taking the Mesosilver. I'll save the story for another day. It's time to go to bed.

Hopefully Nancy and her friends who are taking it upon themselves to CURE themselves (not just treat symptoms) will be back here to add to what I've said. Hopefully after the next MRI I'll be able to add more to what they have discovered.

Good luck.
nomdorabc4me

Update on MS via MRI

Postby nomdorabc4me » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 am

I just had an MRI two and a half years after my first, along with another evoked visual potential (or visually evoked potential) test, and here's the results:

NO new activity
NO new lesions
The largest lesions went from 1.3 cm to .4 cm, or shrunk to 1/3 the size

The EVP shows slight improvement on the 100 ms level, which was something like 126 and is now 122 on one eye. The other stuff is normal, more or less.

I'm doing a LOT of other stuff, but I credit the complete STOP of the progression of MS activity for 2.5 years to the colloidal silver.

I don't think the CS on its own is enough to completely heal the damage, so I've added (and continue to add) new things.

I credit the shrinkage of the existing lesions to extended sessions in a wet sauna -- okay, I know it's supposed to be BAD for me, but when I first started it, the next morning my eyes would be dry and then after I'd drink some water, goo would come out of my eyes and dry into a crust. I'm theorizing that the brain's CSF circulates out the trabecular meshwork of the eye, and the sauna speeds that process.

Now if I could just find a way to circulate fluid more quickly through the spine, so I could get rid of the last remaining funkiness in my leg....
nomdorabc4me

Re: Miracle

Postby lefty » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 am

Nancy wrote:Thanks for the part you had in my journey! Following is a letter I am sending to everyone I've talked to about Mesosilver. Here is my great news:

I am now 90% improved with my MS. No one would ever guess that I ever had MS. I am better than I was 25 years ago. Physically, I can do most anything I want. And, frankly, I am having a wonderful time being healthy. If I had listened to my doctor or the MS society, I would be riding around in a wheel chair, and learning how to cope with my constant losses. Instead I am happy to say I went white water rafting, and gliding through the tree tops in the Tropical Rain Forest on my last vacation. These are things I never dreamed I would do, but I did them!

The very best news is that my last MRI showed not only have I had no new lesions since Aug 2000, but more importantly my lesions ARE SMALLER than they were 5 years ago.

[u]There is only one thing that this miracle can be attributed to, and that is my use of colloidal silver.[/u]

If you too are improved, let me know how you are doing. If you have not given CS a fair 6 month trial, but think you would like to give it a try, also let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Nancy
lefty

To Nancy MS Miraclel

Postby lefty » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:08 am

I have just found out about Coloidial Silver. There are so many Brand names that it is very confusing which brand to buy.

A friend has just givin me a Glass jar of clear water She says is Coloidial Silver. That someone she knows made it. I haven't used it yet. Don't plan on it. But it has Sparked Great interest in Silver.
Like mose people on this Forum have lost TRUST IN Doctors. And I have also on My last visit to V.A. Doctors . I was Heading for a wheel chair because of Colistrol Medication that was crippling me. I DON'T TRUST DOCTORS.
Could you let me know what brand of silver and where to buy it.
Thanks and it is great that Your MS is under control. Amazing results

Daniel
lefty

Return to MS