Urinary Tract Infection is gone

Urinary Tract Infection is gone

Postby Linda Moore » Wed May 12, 2004 1:14 am

I saw information on the internet about how well colloidal silver works to get rid of infections, so I bought Mesosilver for my husband who has had a urinary tract infection for three months. At first, his mother had recommended cranberry concentrate so my husband tried this for one month to try to get rid of it. Once he stopped using the cranberry concentrate, the infection came back. So, he went to the doctor and was put on antibiotics for two weeks. (A culture was done so it was the right antibiotics.) Several days after that ended, the infection was back. Next, was another course of the same antibiotics, this time prescribed for a month. Halfway through, the symptoms were coming back even while he was taking the antibiotics. He was definitely losing the battle. He has been taking 2 tablespoons a day of Mesosilver for five weeks and the infection is completely gone. We are so thankful!

Linda Moore
Wheeling, WV
Last edited by Linda Moore on Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda Moore

Postby Lovely » Thu May 27, 2004 10:26 am

Just want you to know that after repeated urinary tract infections and after being on antibiotics for almost four years, the last year or so, daily, along with pain medication, I am finally free from infection. When I told the urologist I planned to take Mesosilver, he stood up and said, "Well, you are on your own if you do." I stopped the Septra six weeks ago, and for the first time in a long, long time I am now free from any infection. I followed the directions faithfully and was on it five weeks before having a urine test, which was all clear. I am continuing to take it, (2 tablespoons a day) until my next test.

I had been having severe kidney pains and the urologist, as well as myself, was concerned about permanent kidney damage because of the infections. Needless to say I no longer need prescribed pain medication either!

What can we do to get the word out, especially in light of the recent article from Washington University on the resistance of UTI bacteria to antibiotics?

Lute Lovely
Lovely

Postby Peggy Radcliffe » Thu May 27, 2004 10:26 am

My mother is an elderly woman (88 years old) with Alzheimer’s disease. Her constant bladder infections were a nightmare for her – and for us. The bladder infections would sometimes spread into her kidneys, and we often had to take her to the hospital. As many elderly are, she was allergic to most antibiotics, so treating the infections was a terrible challenge. When information about Mesosilver popped up on my computer screen, I went to the site to read about. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I ordered some. I started my mother on the Mesosilver and her bladder infection completely cleared up within a couple of days. It was truly incredible. When I took her to the doctor and he looked at her results, he was impressed and became very interested in the product and receptive to it.

My sister and I take turns caring for my mother. When I took my mother to my sister’s, she did not continue the Mesosilver because her urologist told her it was “just a scam”. Of course, her bladder infection came back, and then they put her on a very expensive prescription medicine ($115). When my mother came back to me, she was suffering terribly. I put her right back on the Mesosilver (4 teaspoons a day) and again it cleared it right up within a few days. When she first came home to me, her caregiver took a look at the shape she was in and said, “She won’t last but a day or two before we have to put her in the hospital.” She came back two days later and said, “That medicine is a miracle; it’s like the difference is between night and day.” It’s certainly been a miracle for me as my mother’s caretaker since as an Alzheimer’s patient she needs to be taken to the bathroom every time. It’s a miracle for my mother since she doesn’t have to suffer. We haven’t had to put her in the hospital once in the six months we’ve been using the silver. My sister is even a believer now -- and even the geriatric doctor has said, “Keep her on that silver, it’s the best I’ve ever seen her.”

Peggy Radcliffe
Chesterfield County, Virginia
Peggy Radcliffe

Postby Jan Carl » Thu May 27, 2004 10:27 am

My friend's aunt had been suffering from a recurring urinary tract infection (UTI) for years. I suggested she try Mesosilver. She took 4TBS a day for a couple of weeks, and the infection is completely gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

How Colloidal Silver Cured My Chronic Bladder Infection

Postby Denise F » Thu May 27, 2004 10:28 am

How Colloidal Silver Cured My Chronic Bladder Infection

I have had recurring bladder infections requiring antibiotics for over 20 years. Usually the infection flares up when summer comes and I work outside in the heat. I get a little dehydrated and by evening I have the familiar burning sensation. I have tried the cranberry juice and cranberry pills and finally give in and go to the doctor for antibiotics to cure the pain. The infection seemed to be low-grade, all the time. When I traveled by car, not drinking enough liquids, and not stopping enough, the bladder infection would flare up again. I finally found a solution! Colloidal Silver. Since I began taking Colloidal Silver I have had no bladder infection. I drove six hours one day and six hours back the next day (usually a sure case of infection) and had no problem at all. I have worked outside riding the lawnmower for five hours in the heat (another sure way for a flare up of infection) and no sign of infection, or burning sensation at all.

Denise Fernald
Denise F

Results in 24 hours

Postby A. Richter » Thu May 27, 2004 10:30 am

I have used CS to stop bladder infections with results in 24 hours or less.

Angie Richter
A. Richter

Postby Colleen Jones » Thu May 27, 2004 10:30 am

I have suffered for 18 years from recurrent bladder infections, and I am so sick of having to rely on antibiotics time and time again. Having found no relief from any other natural remedies, I am so relieved at last to have stumbled across such a wonderful product. And to think it has been there all this time, I wonder why it took so long to come across it. My older sister actually put me onto it, when she posted me a bottle only about 3 weeks ago. Her boyfriend was seriously burned as a child and the Dr's used the colloidal silver to treat him, and with great success.

Colleen Jones
Colleen Jones

Postby Diane from Little Rock » Thu May 27, 2004 10:33 am

A few days ago I had a urinary track infection. I was hurting so bad. It was hard for me to walk I had read about douching with it and did. In about 3 hours all the pain was gone and I felt great. Thank you for you silver. I recommend it to everyone.

God Bless.

Diane from Little Rock Arkansas
Diane from Little Rock

Mesosilver completely cured the infection and it hasn’t come

Postby Lynn Solomon » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:05 pm

I get frequent bladder infections and have had this problem basically all my life. The last infection I had was particularly bad, but I decided not to take antibiotics and just use Mesosilver. I took about an ounce four times a day (before meals and before bed), and within three days, I experienced significant relief. Then the Mesosilver completely cured the infection and it hasn’t come back. It’s been over three months now and I haven’t had a problem, which is unusual for me. I stay on a maintenance dose of about an ounce of silver a day.

Lynn Solomon, New Jersey
Lynn Solomon

Re: Urinary Tract Infection is gone

Postby SarahS » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:51 am

OK, I stumbled across this forum through a web browser while trying to find info about urinary tract infections, and it seems like an ad for Colloidal Silver. I stumbled across a few sites like http://UrinaryTractInfectionSymptoms.netand realized that is what I have. Anyway, that's no big deal, but what I am curious about is where do I buy some of this Colloidal Silver? I have never heard of it, and it sounds like it works pretty well and pretty quickly. Also, what are the side effects?

Thanks

Sarah S.
Seattle, WA
SarahS

Re: Urinary Tract Infection is gone

Postby elisakristman » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 am

You can purchase Colloidal Silver at www.purestcolloids.com. I've been taking it for a year for Lymes desease and have been symptom free. It tastes like water, can be a little pricey, but is totally worth it. I also take Gold which has replaced an anti-depressant that I have taken for eight years. I'm not a big fan of supplements, potions, all-natural everything, etc., but this stuff is awesome. It's really great for both viral and bacterial infections. Good luck.
elisakristman

Return to Urinary Tract Infection (Bladder Infection)