Bronchitis

Bronchitis

Postby Joe B » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:01 pm

Both my 8-year old son and I used Mesosilver for bronchitis and had immediate and excellent results. I used the nebulizer once a day for three days and it completely wiped out my symptoms. We had my son do two nebulizer sessions in one day and he was over his symptoms within a day.

Joe Berti, age 47
Brown’s Mills, New Jersey
Joe B

Postby Pat C » Wed May 12, 2004 9:49 am

My 48-year-old boyfriend suffered from chronic bronchitis. He had this horribly deep, monstrous cough that hurt just to listen to. Antibiotics didn’t help him. Nothing really helped him. And because of the coughing, he also couldn’t sleep at night. It’s an exhausting thing to have a chronic infection like that, to have a cough like that, and to not be able to sleep on top of it.

I was searching the Internet for natural treatments for my asthma and came across Mesosilver, which was recommended for bronchitis as well. I ordered my boyfriend a nebulizer and I ordered us both some Mesosilver. He used the nebulizer for three days straight, doing several sessions a day. At first, we didn’t think the Mesosilver was doing that much. But after the second day, I could hear a difference in his breathing and noticed he was coughing much less. By the end of the first week, his symptoms were almost gone, and now, a few weeks later, he’s pretty much over the bronchitis completely.

I’m delighted for him because he feels so much better. He’s also sleeping better, and seems and feels happier. I’m also happy for me, because a side benefit is that his snoring, which used to sound like a freight train, is now just a gentle baby snore . . . if he snores at all.

Pat C.
Springfield, MA
Pat C

Mesosilver worked for me!

Postby maverick » Thu May 13, 2004 12:23 pm

When I arrived home last December after an extended trip, I had bronchitis which quickly developed into a serious bout with pneumonia. Six days in the hospital with intravenous antibiotics and other stuff got me over the hump and back home with prescriptions for antibiotics for another month. In January, when the antibiotics came to an end, I had a recurrence of bronchitis. This time I had more time to think about what to do. I consulted a physician who works with alternative health care and was advised that I was dealing with two viruses. The recommendation was to use the homeopathic remedy, Gelsimium, for one of them and colloidal silver for the other.

A friend had given me some colloidal silver the previous week. I began using both the Gelsimium and the silver immediately and got much better, but was still not completely well after several more weeks. Then my son sent me some colloidal silver from Purest Colloids and within a couple of days I was completely well.
maverick

Postby Irene P » Wed May 26, 2004 2:22 pm

My husband, who is 66 years old, has had asthma since he was two. His condition has gotten progressively worse over the years. About six years ago he got bronchitis that seemed to settle in and was very hard to get rid of. It would just keep coming back. We’ve had him on three different antibiotics, all to no avail. The doctor even put him on Diflucan (anti-fungal) and that didn’t even help.

Finally, we tried him on Mesosilver. We use one teaspoon a day in the nebulizer and it has cleared up his bronchitis. The Mesosilver has really helped him, and I am very, very pleased with the results. We’re still doing daily treatments, and may just keep them up. I’d hate to stop and have the bronchitis come back.

My husband was also taking about 40 mg of cortisone per day, but we’ve been able to slowly cut that back to about 5 mg. We’re also going to begin cutting back on the other steroids he’s taking. Our hope is to eventually wean him off steroids altogether because they give him tremors.

Irene Perry
San Leandro, CA
Irene P

Postby Bill F » Wed May 26, 2004 2:26 pm

How I avoided my usual seasonal sinus/bronchitis infection

We live in a grove of Live Oak trees and every spring, they do their pollen thing and I first get an allergic thing and then it goes to my sinuses and then to my bronchial tubes and I get sick for weeks and some times I have to go get antibiotics and sometimes even that doesn't work and green crud comes out for a long time and I cough all night . Well this year(1999), when I first felt a little something in my throat, I started putting colloidal silver down my throat, about a dropper or 2. and in an hour or so, it was gone. It felt that way in a couple hours again and I hit it again with the colloidal silver and it went away. That was a couple of weeks ago and now the pollen season is over and I can rest easy. Thank God for colloidal silver.

Bill Fernald
Utopia, Texas
Bill F

Postby Hal from Mississippi » Wed May 26, 2004 2:27 pm

I had a bronchial infection for about a month that wouldn’t go away. I began inhaling the Colloidal Silver through a nebulizer about twice a day and it cleared it right up.

Hal Becker, Age 79
Picayune, Mississippi
Hal from Mississippi

Double Blind Study

Postby Francis » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:47 am

I went to see my doctor and told me to get a double blind study but i still believe the Therapeutic Effects of Colloidal Silver, will it KILL all the germs and bacteria?

When will you see the immediate results? I bought the Silver and awaiting for its arrival and will post a message here after taking it to confirm on its effect, for the meantime im a bit skeptical as most people do, my question will be :

If you take the Colloidal Silver, will it completely eradicate LUNG PROBLEMS such as Bronchitis?

Will it possible for Oral Consumption for maintenance? Are there any products for the ORAL INtake?

thank you for your deep insights
Francis

Postby Linda Moore » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:26 am

Mesosilver is supposed to kill the bacteria. That must be what it does because my husband took Mesosilver for a urinary tract infection and the infection went away. That was 6 months ago and he has not had any problems with that since.

The amount of time it takes for results will probably depend on the severity of the problem. We haven't had any experience with lung problems personally, so the information given here from other people's experiences may help.

As far as maintenance, my husband takes 1/2 tablespoon of Mesosilver as a daily maintenance dose to keep from getting colds or flu and he doesn't get sick. The same Mesosilver product is used in a nebulizer or for oral intake.
Linda Moore

Colloidal silver in a nebulizer?

Postby Jayreid98 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:47 pm

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to use colloidal silver with a nebulizer. How much do you use, etc... I am about to order some for a seriously chronic bronchitis......John Conroy, Belville NC
Jayreid98

Postby Linda Moore » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:55 am

Jayreid98,

Mesosilver must be used with a nebulizer for bronchitis, upper respiratory infection and pneumonia. Perform two or three 15 minute sessions using a nebulizer (5 mL each session) daily. Use 5 ml which is equivalent to 1 teaspoon of Mesosilver in the nebulizer each time.

Many have reported consistently good results using a nebulizer to atomize the colloidal silver into a fine cloud and breathing it into the lungs. Using the nebulizer for two 15 minute sessions per day will produce positive results the very first day. Noticeable improvement is clearly evident by the second day. In many cases the bronchitis is gone by the third day. Very persistent cases will take as long as several days for complete remediation. Use of the nebulizer is important. The nebulizer will typically produce droplets that are only 5 microns in diameter. Such small droplets actually look like cigarette smoke because of the very small size. When this fine mist is inhaled, the atomized colloidal silver is able to reach the deepest recesses in the lungs. It is import to take deep breathes when using the nebulizer to make sure the silver can penetrate to all parts of the lungs. The small droplets will coat the inner surface of the lung tissue and deliver the colloidal silver particles. The silver particles are able to kill the infection on contact.
Linda Moore

Bronchitis

Postby debc » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:16 pm

Doe anyone know if a personal steamer can be used with Mesosilver and still be effective? :?:
debc

Postby PJA » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:07 pm

Hallo debc,
Like you I've just joined this forum, and like you, no-one's yet answered any of my points (on another thread)! However I think I can answer yours, which is that a steamer will probably not work with the mesosilver, as the idea of using a nebuliser is to pick up actual droplets of the liquid, containing silver particles, so they are inhaled into the lungs. With a steamer, you inhale only steam - water vapour - while most or all the silver stays in the reservoir.

Phil
PJA

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:53 am

I have suffered with allergies, sinus infections and annoying dry coughs (especially in October & November) for years. This year, my cough turned to a bad case of bronchitis. Since I had just finished a round of antibiotics for another issue two days prior to the onset of my cough, I flatly refused to get more. In desperation, I went on the web and found colloidal silver. I ordered some (Mesosilver) and it's scheduled to arrive on 11/3. I also ordered a nebulizer. I will report back on how this works for me.

In the meantime, I bought some "colloidal silver" at my local coop. After doing tons of reading and research, I know that what I got is not true CS, but ionic. I have been taking it orally since I won't have the 'real thing' for a few more days. I have noticed a small improvement after taking it for the last 3 days, but I am certainly not out of the woods yet.

bronchitis

Postby chorn » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:10 pm

I just started to take mesosilver for 3 days now for terrible cough don't know if this will work for me but after trying antibiotics that did not work i have to try something. I cant sleep at night . Now i am on day 8 and feel much better i have been very faithful in taking it three times a day and using the nebulizer and also the sinus rinse :x I hate doing the sinus rinse
carol horn
chorn

Re: Bronchitis

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Colloids work well for bronchitis as long as it is not related to smoking. I have used both silver and gold for a good friend of mine.
I have experience with colloids, please feel free to ask questions
SilverSurfer

Next

Return to Bronchitis