Amazing!

Amazing!

Postby Vanessa Connor » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:02 pm

My five-year-old son developed a dry and scaly patch of dead skin on his scalp. It may have been some sort of fungal infection as a result of exposure to mold. The patch was about five inches in diameter and caused a bald patch where his hair wouldn’t grow. I applied Mesosilver to the area with a cotton ball and the scaly patch is gone! After two applications of Mesosilver, the skin totally cleared up and the hair began growing back! Amazing!
Vanessa Connor
North Myrtle Beach, SC

P.S. I had tried Chaparral Salve, which is recommended for fungal infections. We used it on his scalp for about a week and the infection did start to recede, but never went away and ended up coming back full force.
Vanessa Connor

Postby Jan Carl » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:03 pm

A girlfriend had a rash under her breasts that no one could identify. Her doctor gave her various creams and even antibiotics, but nothing worked. She tried Mesosilver by spraying it directly on the rash a couple of times a day and now the rash is gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby S.H. » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:04 pm

I have an unusual skin condition, which I’ve had since about the age of 10. It looks like eczema, but with scaly white patches and loss of pigmentation. In the heat of the summer, it gets much worse and becomes red and irritated. The disease is hereditary and my sister has it too. She’s been to several dermatologists, but nothing they gave her ever worked. About a year ago, I tried a bottle of Mesosilver, and within the first month of taking about a capful a day, the skin condition was gone, and never came back! I just ordered 4 more bottles.

S.H.
Virginia
S.H.

Postby Vanessa Connor » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:09 pm

have always had clear skin, with no problems, but am now suffering from candida, which has caused me to have breakouts. These are not surface blemishes that come to a head, but are deep under the skin and usually have to be drained by lancing. I find that if I apply Mesosilver, they are usually cleared up in about 12 hours, with no residual scarring.

Vanessa Connor
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Vanessa Connor

Postby Lauri Cole » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:10 pm

In recent years, my skin color has changed from its natural olive tone to white and from soft, supple skin to a tough consistency. Mesosilver has brought my skin back to its normal color and consistency.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

heat rash??? doc says - pityriasis rosea (8-10 weeks)

Postby rhpepsi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:47 pm

I have used MESOSILVER for over a month now....HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to EVERYONE. In June I was hit on the leg very hard with a line drive softball. The sore lasted several weeks and the doctor said it would go away eventually. A friend who is a nurse suggested that it may be celulitis, my doctor said "nah". Well, about two weeks ago, a rash started around the sore on my leg. Within two days it had traveled to both legs, both arms, around the waist and some on back and belly. I thought heat rash...but didn't go away after 3-4 days. My doctor said it was PITYRIASIS ROSEA, which no medicine would help, it would take 8-10 weeks to go away. Here I am with this lovely rash on most of my body and vacation coming up on Sunday. I called and ordered MESOSILVER on WEDNESDAY, I received my regular bottle and spray bottle WITHIN 24hrs! I immediately took the one teaspoon dose and also sprayed the sore on my leg. Between Thursday and Saturday night the rash was at a point where you could barely see it. The sore on my leg was still a little red but improving greatly. VACATION WAS GREAT...THANK YOU MESOSILVER! I continue to take the dosage (3 times a week) and the sore on the leg is not visible anymore.
rhpepsi

Postby poppy*chuno » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Jan Carl wrote:A girlfriend had a rash under her breasts that no one could identify. Her doctor gave her various creams and even antibiotics, but nothing worked. She tried Mesosilver by spraying it directly on the rash a couple of times a day and now the rash is gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
i too had a rash under my breasts that wouldn't quit,being a 44DD there was constant rubbing and friction from my bra.i had tried everything under the sun to heal it but nothing worked.i too sprayed the silver directly on the rash and the next day it was gone without a trace :shock:.only to return when i stopped taking the silver for a two week period.needless to say i am never ever without it anymore :wink:.
and once you finally get to the top of that hill..it's all over
poppy*chuno

Return to Skin Conditions