ALLERGY

ALLERGY

Postby splitlog9999 » Tue May 11, 2004 7:59 am

I have suffered from Hay Fever for many years. I have tried OTC drugs and prescription meds and neither have provided relief for me. I started
taken Mesosilver 12 months ago and I have expreienced tremendous relief from Hay Fever symptons
splitlog9999

Allergies

Postby Bill Fernald » Wed May 26, 2004 12:45 pm

We live in a grove of Live Oak trees and every spring, they do their pollen thing and I first get an allergic thing and then it goes to my sinuses and then to my bronchial tubes and I get sick for weeks and some times I have to go get antibiotics and sometimes even that doesn't work and green crud comes out for a long time and I cough all night . Well this year(1999), when I first felt a little something in my throat, I started putting colloidal silver down my throat, about a dropper or 2. and in an hour or so, it was gone. It felt that way in a couple hours again and I hit it again with the colloidal silver and it went away. That was a couple of weeks ago and now the pollen season is over and I can rest easy. Thank God for colloidal silver.

Bill Fernald
Utopia, Texas

Bill Fernald

Postby Margo Smith » Wed May 26, 2004 12:47 pm

I’ve had asthma and allergies since my twenties. Since I’m allergic to everything, I couldn’t even use my inhaler for the asthma, nor take any medications, antibiotics or sprays. I tried regular colloidal silver, but it wasn’t really working for me. I didn’t know there was such a huge difference in the types of silver, until I searched the Internet and discovered Mesosilver. I ordered a bottle of Mesosilver and the nebulizer, and use 5 ml in treatment and 5 ml by mouth. For the first few days, I couldn’t take the full treatment, but I gradually worked up to it. I could tell right off that it was getting my lungs open, as I could not go very long without coughing and stopping the treatment. I worked up to a full treatment over several days as I have COPD. It really cleared up my lungs and certainly helped the asthma and kept further infection from my lungs. The nebulizer didn’t quite get to the infection in my sinuses, but then I tried the sinus flooding technique you recommend, and I feel like a new person with the sinus and lungs both cleared up!

Margo Smith, 51
Gaffney, SC
Margo Smith

Postby Bill Fernald » Wed May 26, 2004 2:16 pm

For my whole adult life (I am 57), I had chronic Sinusitis. Every allergy season, my sinuses would fill up and soon be infected. Sometimes it would get bad enough to have to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. It seems like years ago, that used to work and the infections would go away. For several years leading up to 1998, not even antibiotics would help though the doctors still prescribed them. In 1998, I stumbled across colloidal silver through a friend and begin taking it as a daily mineral supplement, not really thinking that much about the sinus problem. In a few days, I began to notice a lessening in the sinus pressure and the mucous subsided. In a week or so, there was no sign of the Sinusitis at all. In addition, the bronchitis which had become so common in allergy season went away as well. I felt like a new man! I could breathe again and wasn't up all night coughing up green stuff and keeping my wife awake. Since that date, over three years ago as I write this, I have had no sign of Sinusitis or Bronchitis.

Bill Fernald
Utopia, Texas
Bill Fernald

Postby Diana Bowers » Wed May 26, 2004 2:17 pm

For 5 years in a row, I would get a sinus infection in September, from my allergies. Three years ago, I went to the Health food store to see if I could get something for a sinus infection I had. It always would turn into bronchitis before it was done. The lady at the store suggested I try the colloidal silver. BOY......AM I GLAD TOO.......... I put 2 drops in each nostril and by the middle of the next day, my sinus infection was cleared up. I love this amazing product.

Thanks and hope more people use this........
Sincerely,

Diana Bowers
Diana Bowers

Postby Mrs. Knight » Thu May 27, 2004 11:31 am

We all take our daily dose [of colloidal silver] including our daughters ages 8 and 4. We have not had any colds or flues since taking the silver about 8 months ago and my husband has not had his allergies this season........

Sincerely,

Mrs. A Knight
Tucson AZ
Mrs. Knight

Postby Marion F » Thu May 27, 2004 11:35 am

I was still affected by allergens and after having a cold or flu I usually came away with a sinus infection that was increasingly resistant to antibiotics. Most recently I had tried a course of treatment with a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist--which helped some until getting a slight cold which sent me back to square one.

Then, while searching the web, I happened upon your site, and now feel I have found the means to be and stay well from now on! When I received my first bottle of your colloidal silver, I was suffering from severe headaches from the infection, combined with the unusually high pollen this spring. I drank two teaspoons and dripped two droppers-full into my nose before sleeping, and woke up for the first time in weeks with no headache or face pain!!! I continued to feel better over the next days, and resolved to try it for the six to eight weeks suggested for a chronic condition--both orally and in my nostrils morning and night. It works and I am now free from these ailments.

Thank you,

Marion F.
Marion F

Postby TT » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:41 am

I'm 40 years old and I've suffered with allergies and asthma all of my life. I didn't think anything could help me. I’m allergic to pretty much everything: food, the environment, antibiotics, steroids, NSAIDS, the list goes on. I should be in a plastic bubble! Ever since I started taking Mesosilver, I feel so much better. I can’t believe how good I feel. There’s been improvement with everything: sinus, fibromyalgia, asthma, allergies, ear and yeast infections. I am behind your product 100%!
Tammie Thomas – Syracuse, NY
TT

Postby Mike Norris » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:07 am

I take Mesosilver and it has really helped with my allergies. It’s also an excellent overall preventative for colds and flu. My family has seen a tremendous benefit from Mesosilver. I could never put a price on its value because it has really done wonders for us.

-- Mike Norris
Mike Norris

alergies

Postby seth » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:21 pm

I can undrstand how allergies can lead to conditions like sinusitis, which is viral or baterialogical, which could then be helped by silver. I am a little confused about how allergic symptoms, like rhinitis and other inflammatory histamine producing responses are alleviated by silver.

Anyone?

Seth

Sethgman@aol.com
seth

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:20 pm

I can undrstand how allergies can lead to conditions like sinusitis, which is viral or baterialogical, which could then be helped by silver. I am a little confused about how allergic symptoms, like rhinitis and other inflammatory histamine producing responses are alleviated by silver.

Allergies are a form of immune system dysfunction. Silver, over time will remediate the immune system dysfunction.

Re: ALLERGY

Postby ancientwaykevin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

A less known effect of colloidal silver is in making the blood more slippery--platelets are less likely to clump together, helping prevent buildup (which can irritate the immune system) and damage blood flow. This is pretty cutting edge, I read about it here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090601110403.htm

I also read that some allergens (pollens) may carry bacteria and viruses, and that can complicate the immune over-response. In Chinese medicine, silver is 'cooling' and is used to 'clear heat' which includes the inflamed conditions of a histamine attack.

It's interesting, too, that colloidal gold's primary medical action is on rheumatoid arthritis, which is also an auto-immune disease where the body attacks the joints. Is it attacking agglomerated particles in the joints? Gold may also help make things more slippery, it certainly seems to increase the conductivity in the nervous system, I'll go for silver and gold plated arteries, too!
ancientwaykevin

Postby Shania16 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 am

colloidal gold has its own strength properties. As colloidal silver, it helps stimulate the immune system. In addition, colloidal gold is known to be a perfect enhancer for the absorption of nutrients, tissue regeneration, as well as income. Many have also argued that it is a powerful anti-aging agent. colloidal gold also relieves stress. Recent research has noted that helps improve brain function. colloidal gold opens paths in the brain and increases neurotransmitters.
Shania16

Postby integrity28 » Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

I have had chronic allergies and sinusitis for 21 years. I lost my sense of smell and my airway 98% blocked with polyps. As a result I had my first surgery for nasal polyps that formed as a result of my on going condition in 2003. Less than a year later the polyps were back to me and my doctors surprise (the surgery was suppose to last 10 years!) I had my next surgery in 2009. After many tries my doctors had my re-occuring polyps biopsed because they could not figure out why they were coming back so aggressively! The quiet talk around the doctors office was sinus cancer! Oh i forgot to mention as a result of the polyps the bones beside my nose began to push out, I now have a small boney lump (that I can feel but not to noticeable) as a reminder of how bad my allergies was! Talk of another surgery became the next topic. Also talk of cutting away my sinus cavity!!!!!! Not being able to take it any longer I began research and found out about Collodial Silver! I began dropping 500ppm in my nasal passage (that was 98% blocked) every day 3 times a day and sometimes up to 6 times a day for 1 week and 3days!! While lay on my chair I felt a heaviness in the back of my throat and coughed!! Out came a polyp about an Inch and a half long and hard as a rock! Part happy , scared and in disbelief I phoned my doctor told them "I think one of my polyps came out" put it in a large medicine container and headed to the doctors! They sent it off the the lab to be biopsied and it came back as a non cancerous nasal polyp!!!! Not telling my doctors what I used (for fear of a doctors reprimand) I continued to use the CS and the polyps continued to fall out!! I am polyp free and had not had surgery! Please dont tell me that Collodial Siver is bogus and it does not work. I am living proof and have medical records and pictures to prove it!! With much prayer and Collodial Silver I am healed!
integrity28

Return to Allergy