Recovery from Autism

Recovery from Autism

Postby spittle06 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:05 pm

We are excited to have this chance to tell everybody how great mesogold and mesoplatinum are. Our seven year old son, who was diagnosed with autism at age two is now speaking in full sentences for the first time. Since the summer we had been giving him 1oz of each a day, seeing moderate improvement. Three weeks ago we tripled his dose. The improvement has been amazing. I wish we knew where to draw the line on amounts to give of each of the gold and platinum. It seems the more we give the more happy, alert , alive he becomes. All of his fears and phobias have greatly diminished. He doesn't seem so depressed. Physically he is achieving things he never could before.(example- trampoline stunts) It seems like someone has turned on a switch in his head. We have never stopped searching for his recovery answers since his diagnosis. This new leap has come to us through no doctor's protocol. It seems unheard of. Well we are saying it is heard of here in our household. Thank you whoever came up with measogold and mesoplatinum.

Signed happy parents in Westchester, NY
Kelley Spittle
spittle06

Mesogold & Mesoplatinum reverses Autism

Postby Karen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Kelley,

I can only imagine how stunned you and your husband are regarding the use of Mesogold and Mesoplatinum and how they transformed the life of your previously autistic son. I'm excited for the three of you and happy that you shared your miracle with all of us. Now you can speak to other parents of autistic children and bring them the hope that you've experienced.

May God continue to bless you and your family.

Karen
Karen

How is your son doing

Postby janine » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Kelley I am a nurse and know a few people with children that have autism. Please cotact me through this forum. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you. Janine
janine

Re: Mesogold & Mesoplatinum reverses Autism

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Good morning, Karen Kelley: We (Mrgarita Sofia & Jacob/james (JAY-jay) are co-raising Steven Luis (Lamber). He is 12, has severe Autism and high AD/HD: Energizer Bunny on jet fuel. We are interested in trying the gold; we've seen micro-bio info re: its effectiveness to remove the mercury from the brain, by crossing the blood-brain barrier. Our phone number is (323)478-9217. ?Would You please call us at home? Thank You, Fondly, Jay-jay[quote="Karen"]Kelley,

I can only imagine how stunned you and your husband are regarding the use of Mesogold and Mesoplatinum and how they transformed the life of your previously autistic son. I'm excited for the three of you and happy that you shared your miracle with all of us. Now you can speak to other parents of autistic children and bring them the hope that you've experienced.

May God continue to bless you and your family.

Karen[/quote]

Re: Recovery from Autism

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm

we have an autistic little girl and would love to know how well this is working and would love more info and to be updated on what er have read ty..trina

Postby gmmyrt » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 pm

I am currently helping my daughter raise our 4 year old ADHA and Austistic baby. My great grandson. I am interested to know how you are doing since time has elapsed with your children. I am ordering the gold and platinum for him. We have gone gluten free, lactose free, and sugar free and it has helped some but he is behind in learning his abcs and numbers. They are going to put him in the special education class in September. Some of the children are calling him stupid. He is picking up on that. He is growing so fast and big for his age whicfh doesnt help with him looking like he is so far behind. Thanks you for your time and attention and contribution. May God Bless each of you. I would appreciate a response if you have timne. Thanks again.
gmmyrt

Postby metoo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm

I'd like to know more detail about what other exercises or
activities you used in addition to using the Gold.
My little one is almost five and still does not speak.

Please anything will be helpful.
Thank you.
metoo

Postby blueskies » Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 am

Can anyone in this thread please give me an update on their stories in this thread? I would like to know the dosage of mesogold that was used. If you stop using mesogold does the improvement end? Please add any information you feel that I should know before I give it to a child. Thanks.
blueskies

Postby drronjr » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

Atticus is 4 years old now, but when he was 2 our world changed. He was diagnosed with autism. He didn’t talk and would not eat anything but chicken nuggets. He crammed all of his food in his mouth at one time. He would not use a fork to eat with and his eyes were dull with a far away look in them. He had spells where he would fall on the floor and butt his head on the floor and bang his head against the wall. He would also slap himself in the face. He would not make direct eye contact. He would not play or interact with anyone and he was upset most of the time. His skin also had a dirty smell and his bowels had difficulty in moving.
In Feb 2011 we started giving him one Tablespoon of MesoGold 4 times a day 4 days a week as I, his great grandmother only took care of him on those days. He comes from a broken family.
Within 2 weeks we began to see a big change in him. First his beautiful blue eyes came alive. They were brighter and sparkled with mischievousness. He started making eye contact with me a lot. He had always went into the play room and set or played in there by himself. He started staying in the front room with his older brother, great grandpa and me(nana). He started wanting us to play with him. About 3 weeks after we started the Meso Gold he wasn’t throwing himself on the floor and butting his head on the floor. He had almost stopped slapping himself in the face. In another week his behavior problems had pretty well stopped. He was a lot happier and a lot more loveable. Now when he came in the mornings he would always be jabbering and he would be smiling at us. He got so he would be jabbering all the time and would repeat words for us. He repeats almost any word you tell him to say. He will specifically ask for a drink or juice or for specific foods. About a month after we started giving him the MesoGold the body odor he had was gone. He also got so he would eat more food and was more agreeable about eating different foods. He also will use a fork when he eats now and takes more small bites and has a bigger appetite. His bowels also seem to function more normal.
The first of April his pre school teacher said they had began to see a big difference in him. He was more alert in the classroom and would listen and follow directions a lot better. He also started interacting with the other children on the playground. He starting eating his snack at school.
Atticus is from a broken home so I keep him and his brother four to five days a week. After his dad got out of college about two weeks ago, he started getting the boys from their mother after he got off of work in the morning and keeping them all day. He wasn’t getting his MesoGold.
Then his body odor came back and he has started slapping himself again and he is not very happy. He has began to cry a lot. He is having trouble with getting his bowels to move. He has started to be withdrawn more often again.
I think I have finally convinced his parents that he needs to be taking the MesoGold. We have ordered more MesoGold to get him started on it again. I truly believe the Meso Gold has helped him in all aspects of his life.
Atticus got started back taking the MesoGold the last week in May 2011. Today is June 8th 2011. I was with him yesterday and I could already see a difference in him. His body odor is gone. He seemed a lot happier and the sparkle is back in his eyes. He still slaps himself in the face with he gets frustrated but not as often. He started speech therapy June 7th, 2011. The teacher made a comment about how clear he pronounces his words. I truly believe the MesoGold has been a God send for him.

Written by Mary Helen West
drronjr

Postby JerseyGirl » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 am

My sweet little boy was diagnosed with autism at age 2 and a half. He is now 5 and we have spent years with behavior and ABA therapists and full time specialized schooling. He continued to make a little progress but has a short attention span, gets frustrated easily, and repeats himself often. I was talking to another mom who said she was having a lot of progress with her son using Meso Gold. I'm a pretty skeptical and cautious person, so I did my research and decided I wanted to try it to help my son.

I've only been giving it to him for about a month and haven't done anything else different. Within just a week i've seen a real positive difference. He listens better, uses fuller sentences, asks questions more, and repeats himself less. I'm amazed at his heightened focus and better memory. I'm just trying to help other parents who deal with autistic children and behavioral issues to give Meso Gold a real try. My son takes one table spoon twice a day; its tasteless and easy to drink. We love the progress hes made so far and can't wait to see him continue with it

Holly P.
JerseyGirl

Postby clay1937 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Wow! I wish I had known about MesoGold 5 years ago! Our son with Autism has made more progress on MesoGold in the last 10 days than he made in the last YEAR!

Our son who is now 7 years old, regressed around 15-18 months of age, and was diagnosed with Autism shortly after his second birthday...we lost his eye contact, most social interaction, he had severe echolalia (repeating everything he heard without processing any of it), he would spin in circles a lot, jump up and down on the furniture all day, walk on his tip-toes, he stopped eating, many self-stimulatory behaviors surface, he had anxiety resulting in total meltdowns whenever we would leave the house with him, or have someone over to our house. He also didn't seem to feel pain like we thought should, as there were two incidents where he got hurt, and didn't even seem to notice.

We have done literally EVERYTHING we can find to do to help him...things that we felt had a proven track record of efficacy over the last 5 years since the diagnosis that "fit" and "felt right", and thanks to God above, our son is about 90% recovered, has attended Kindergarten, and presently 1st grade, without ANY aids or supports...no IEP (Individual Education Plan), no 504 (special accommodations). An entire book could be written about this journey of 40-45 hours a week of therapy for the last several years.

As brief as I can be, here are the majority of the interventions we have used:
ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
RDI (Relationship Development Intervention)
Mendability (sensory enrichment therapy)
Biomedical treatment including: fish oil, chelation, methyl B-12 shots, and several others)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy (HBOT) - 365 dives (365 hours)
Occupational Therapy
Blood Allergy testing and Special Diets (gluten free / casein free (GFCF) diet)
Auditory Training (iLs)
Speech Therapy
Interactive Metronome
And many, many others...

Most (probably 90%) of our son's recovery has come from just three therapies...ABA, RDI, and Mendability (the above list is sorted in order of most helpful to least helpful for us).

We are incredibly pleased with where our son is today, but 90% recovered means that we still have a significant way to go, so the search continues for the next key to unlock that next door to his complete and total, 100% recovery, (e.g., we just had MRI, fMRI and DTI scans done on his brain...fortunately these all showed normal brain size and structure, normal wiring, and normal functioning, so we know we need to look for answers elsewhere).

I knew the benefits of colloidal silver, so felt "inspired" to look into colloidal gold, researched for a reputable manufacturer, and found Purest Colloidals MesoGold.

We started our son on it 10 days ago (02/06/2016) at 1 tsp per day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, at least 15-20 minutes before breakfast, and the next two days really, really sucked...major defiance, hitting, self stims, etc., etc. Not fun. But history has also taught us that for the things that have worked, things usually get worse before they get better...that's exactly what happened. On day 3, and every day since, our son has been soooooooooooo much better. He's more social, more interactive, more responsive, is more cognitively aware, making better decisions, planning, preparing, behaving, defiance and hitting is down dramatically (90% or better), we can talk with him and enjoy each others company, he is sharing more, telling us his personal thoughts and ideas, making more friends at school, and on and on...it is truly AMAZING!

He is waving and saying "Hi" to other kids, making new friends and playing with them at school, he is concerned what his friends think of him, he ASKED the teacher if he could do show and tell, then planned and prepared for it, and did it the following day. He is doing things without being told to do them (e.g., getting dressed). He asked me how my day went at work when I got home...Huh? WOW! I LOVE this boy, and am so, so happy for him . I could list a dozen other NEW things we've seen happen over the last week...all because of colloidal gold. It's giving his body something that it needs to function correctly.

We have noticed that things kind of "taper off" for him in the later afternoon and early evening though, so we have added a second dose of 1 tsp in the early afternoon to see what that does for him. We started this on day 8 (just 2 days ago), so we're not sure what to expect yet. So far we've noticed it has been a little bit more difficult for him to get to sleep, so we'll likely have to keep adjusting his dosage and frequency...he may be better off with 2 tsp in the morning, instead of breaking it up.

We started out with just a 16 oz bottle to try out the colloidal gold, but since it has been such a Godsend, we just ordered a gallon of it, and a 16 oz bottle of colloidal platinum to try, as it is believed that it promotes increased mental focus and concentration, enhanced mental acuity, improved memory, DNA repair, and an increase in the electrical transmission across the synapses within the brain to promote general tissue regeneration of the neurological tissues...all things that any person with Autism could benefit from. I suspect we'll see improvements with the addition of the platinum, and if so, will also add colloidal iridium.

I pray that this reaches someone like me who is desperately searching for that next thing to help their child with Autism, and I sincerely hope it doesn't take 5 years to find it, like it did me. I am not stretching the truth one tiny bit by saying that our son has literally progressed more in the last 10 days, than in the previous year...maybe even more progress than in the previous 1.5 to 2 years!

God bless, and keep the faith!

Clay
clay1937

Return to Autism