Ringworm in Cats and Kittens

Ringworm in Cats and Kittens

Postby S. Kay Kelly » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:21 pm

Mesosilver is going to become a big rage with the Devon Rex cat breed people because it kills ringworm, is not oily, and has no chemicals in it that will hurt a cat's liver. All the other medicines for ringworm can be very damaging.

Most cases of ringworm come from going to shows where other infected cats are, or, believe or not, going to the vet's office. A bunch of us are planning on taking it to the shows with us, and I have also given my vet a bottle declaring that they should use it.

S. Kay Kelly
Atlanta, Georgia
S. Kay Kelly

Postby Christine Adametz » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:22 pm

I found your site in desperation one night; my kitten had a terrible case of ringworm that was being passed on to all of our cats, and hence to me. I decided that rather than pump her full of medicines, I'd try the colloidal silver first. Within 3 days, the infections were gone on everyone.

Thanks so much for making the colloids, for offering them to the general public, and for posting the testimonials. I recommend it to everyone now (and have had friends tell me how fantastic it is for them too!) and hope that it continues to bring more business to your outstanding company.

Christine Adametz
Whiting, NJ
Christine Adametz

kitten

Postby Dar Normand » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:16 pm

Ok guys, I really need help. We just brought home a new 12 week old kitten last night and went to the vet today. My new kitten has ringworm. I went ahead and purchased meds for him. After reading the drawbacks I am scared to give it to him. HELP. How much and for how long. How do I treat my 5 year old little girl who wants to play with him and the vet says to keep him in a bathroom for 2 to 3 weeks. Poor babies!!! DAR!!!
Dar Normand

Re: Ringworm in Cats and Kittens

Postby sissygene » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 pm

HI, I HAVE FOUND THE MESOSILVER TO WORK BEST ON HUMANS AND CATS/KITTENS. WE HAD 5 KITTENS AND A MAMA CAT, WHICH THE MOTER DIDNT GET THE RINGWORM, EXCEPT
IN ONE SPOT. AFTER USING THE MESOSILVER ON THE MAMA AND KITTENS, IT STARTED GOING AWAY QUICKLY. IT IS NOW GONE, AND THE BEST THING IS YOU CAN SPRAY IT ON THE FLOOR AND YOUR FURNITURE TO KILL THE RINGWORM. IGIVE THIS PRODUCT 100%
sissygene

Return to Ringworm