Psoriasis

Psoriasis

Postby BHong » Tue May 04, 2004 7:20 am

I have been taking Mesogold daily for about 1 week. I have psoriasis on both elbows and knees. Most recently it has been spreading down one arm and also small spots all over my legs. Since taking this product it is clearing up like I have never seen. I have tried many different things for this problem. That's not why I tried the product, but that's what I have found as a benefit so far. :D
BHong

Psoriasis

Postby Lyn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:37 am

Hi, I wanted to know if you used only Mesogold or did you use Mesosilver as well? My dad has the most severe psoriasis ever, I am thinking of buying him what you're taking to see if it can help him.
Lyn

Postby beatyneils » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:32 am

I know some shampoos, which are considered to be excellent for psoriasis natural treatments for the scalp area, are Aloe Vera and Jojoba based shampoos. Since these shampoos help soften the skin and psoriasis plaques.
for more details go to http://www.fastpsoriasisrelief.com/

The another major Psorisis Natural Treatment is through Oatmeal, that can aid the entire body, for it can simply be mixed into bathwater and used as a soak. with This skin softens naturally, and makes thin out and soften the psoriasis plaques too.
beatyneils

Re: Psoriasis

Postby flwrgrl » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

BHong wrote:I have been taking Mesogold daily for about 1 week. I have psoriasis on both elbows and knees. Most recently it has been spreading down one arm and also small spots all over my legs. Since taking this product it is clearing up like I have never seen. I have tried many different things for this problem. That's not why I tried the product, but that's what I have found as a benefit so far. :D

Have you found any further benefit to your psoriasis?

Flwrgrl
flwrgrl

Return to Psoriasis