Great Viral Load Results

Great Viral Load Results

Postby harry » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:13 pm

All I can say is Wow! Viral load test in February - 5,050,000. Started Mesosilver in mid march re tested 6/18, I was a little dissapointed when I got the lipid panel results becaus my enzyme levels doubled and quadrupled. Three days later I got the viral load results - 2,490,000. Tears of joy flowed. Come to find out I wasn't following the protocal completely, I was taking 4 tablespoons once daily. I was also taking liv 52 and maximum milk thistle. I will be ordering more mesosilver and I am totally psyched. I am confident the enzyme levels will return to where they should be. Yahoo!! Good luck to all.
harry

Harry's results

Postby Jeff Boggs » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:53 am

Thanks for sharing your good news. I hope to see new results in July sometime.
Jeff Boggs

Postby Lori L. » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:55 pm

Hi Harry, I was wondering you said that you were'nt following the protocol completely taking 1 tablespoons 4x a day. Are you taking 1 tablespoon 4x a day now?? Will you please let me know? Thanks Harry. Lori L.
Lori L.

Viral load results

Postby harry » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:51 am

Recntly retested viral load and liver enzymes, following the protocol 1 tablespoon 4x daily for about 1.5 gallons of the silver, the viral load results were 2,200,000. Not near the drop I saw from the first gallon taking 4 tablespoons 1x daily but still dropped. Also, the liver enzymes were cut in half from the last test. They are still alittle hight but way better than the last test.
harry

Postby Lori L. » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Hi Harry! Thanks for your reply, I will be looking forward to future posts from you. Thanks , Sincerely Lori L
Lori L.

Postby charleneb » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:55 am

Great news Harry. I would like to share with you a little info from a person of medical knowledge- a registered nurse. I was diagnosed with acute Hep C in March 2007. My viral load was 1,280,000. Two weeks later my enzymes were 1000 (normal 35-60) and I was close to full blown liver failure. I was testing three times a week for my liver enzymes and viral load every other month bc I was lucky and had three medical insurances( so I tested more frequently that the "average joe". Amazingly, my enzymes and viral loads went up and down and up and down and up and down. It was making me crazy bc I obsessed with my enzyme levels to the fullest. I am sure that Mesosilver has some good properties bc some people who have written with positive results. My opinion is Mesosilver helps stop the virus' replication and you may see the count go down. When diagnosed with Hep C you are devastated. You are seeking any help from anywhere. You are reaching out for a miracle or close to one. Just be cautious. Nature taking a natural course will also show the fluctuations in the liver enzymes and the viral loads. Miraculously, May 17,2007, my viral load was 10,300 from initial viral load of 1,280,000. June 24,2007, I was now testing 0 viral load and non-detectable. I was tested in July, August, and September and all three are totally non-detectable with a zero viral load. Acute Hep C is much different than Chronic hep C which most of the cases are in the fact that with acute Hep C you are exposed, you get sick, then your immune systems decides whether you retain the disease or you clear it. The chance of clearing the virus with your natural immune system ranges between 6-24%. I lucked out. I am 38 years old with three children and two step children. I cleared the virus and I continue to use milk thistle 4000 mg a day and high dose vitamins with anti-oxidants. I am afraid to stop taking it. Most Hep C cases are chronic which is a misfortune bc the cure rate is much lower<8% from wat the doc in New Orleans say. Just remember everyone who has to bore this disease for the rest of their lives is reaching out---- reaching for something, anything to show positive results. I bought the Meso-silver and took one dose. A pharmacist said," You are putting a chemical (unnnatural) into your body. Sure it may stop the spreading or replication of the virus; but it also may damage the good cells too. You just don't know. It is like a patient taking chemotherapy for cancer. The chemo stops the cancer hopefully from spreading but damage is a result of the drug itself to the good cells too!!! I didn't read up on causes of silver colloid toxcity because after the pjarmacist told me that silver colloid use is an old method of treatment and it may have some side effects, I opted not to take it because I have one kidney and in fear if damage to the only kidney I have, i chose natural remedies and lots of prayers. My story was a success and I am praying for your story to be a successful one too! Good luck with everything!!!
csb
charleneb

Return to Hepatitis C