mesosilver and the interferon, copegasus treatment

mesosilver and the interferon, copegasus treatment

Postby frank1254 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:56 am

:?Can anyone tell me if you can take the mesosilver with the interferon treatments and the copegus pills and if they have do they cause any problems? My dr. said I could take any vitamins and dietary supplements I want but I m not sure on this. they say it does not interfere with any other medications. Has any one tried this?
frank1254

HI Frank,

Postby oilnwine » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:09 am

I have only tried the mesosilver (since August of this year) and even though my viral load count is high (10M), I've felt very energetic after I started taking the mesosilver. The Drs. want me to do the treatment but I would rather use this first and see if my next viral load count will be lower. I am also taking NAC, Maximum Milk thistle, and Maximum NK Cells (an immune system support formula). The only symptoms prior to the mesosilver was that I was feeling fatigue and sometimes a little nauseous. I will make an appointment in November for my viral load count and also to see what my genotype is. Will keep you posted.

Maddy
oilnwine

Can Mesosilver be used with Interferon and Ribavirin

Postby gheden » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:42 pm

We saw some older posts asking if Mesosilver can be used at at the same time as Interferon and Ribavirin.
Has anyone had any experience with this?

Gary and Virginia
gheden

Postby mike--T » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 am

I read somewhere around the forum that it is fine to do both but I have no firsthand experience.

Off the thread a little -- I heard that in the old days people put silver bars in water to keep it safe to drink during long sea voyages.

That was good to hear so I wanted to pass it on. If it worked in water it stands to reason it should be good in our blood, right?
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

reply to mike--t

Postby pawneehawk1 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:33 pm

first off Mike thanks for the reply to my initial post. You say you have been taking the Mesosilver for about a month now. Tell me what you have noticed happening to you in just this short amount of time. pawneehawk1.
pawneehawk1

Re: reply to mike--t

Postby mike--T » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:31 pm

pawneehawk1 wrote:first off Mike thanks for the reply to my initial post. You say you have been taking the Mesosilver for about a month now. Tell me what you have noticed happening to you in just this short amount of time. pawneehawk1.

I haven't noticed anything. I felt good when I started and still feel good. What I'm after is the diminishing of the 5.7 million hep C viruses. I got that count at the same time I started the meso silver...so... I'll get another blood test in a month or two and see if it's working. I DON'T want to have to do interferon -- that's the bottom line.

I attribute my feeling-well to staying away from sugar (direction from the book Sugar Busters) and from the regiment of supplements I take daily.
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Return to Hepatitis C