Help with scars

Help with scars

Postby Dr. Bill » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:57 pm

About three years ago, I had a seven-valve heart bypass operating, which required opening my whole sternum. I treated the scar with colloidal silver and now you can hardly see the scar, except for about three inches in one area. I also treated the groin area incisions, and those scars are mostly invisible as well. Earlier this year, I was in a serious car accident that crushed both my legs, requiring screws and plates. I treated the scar on my left knee with Mesosilver and now it's barely visible.

Dr. Bill Biagioli, N.MD
Florence, South Carolina
Dr. Bill

scars/stretch marks

Postby moeyg » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:50 am

Greetings Dr. Bill,

My heart goes out to you for all the adversity you have overcome. I can only imagine the scope of your struggles with these various conditions. I am very grateful though to hear that the mesosilver helped in some way.

Given your testimony re: healing scars, I find myself curious about the utility of mesosilver in treating stretch marks. Because of some minor surgery and losing 100 lbs in the last couple of years, I have a number of unsightly stretch marks that I would very much like to rid myself of.

Anyone with any thoughts/experience regarding the the efficacy of mesocolloids for relieving stretch marks? Also, how (and with what frequency) did you apply the mesosilver to your skin?

Many thanks and best wishes,
moey
moeyg

Postby cj » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:37 pm

What would I use to remove the calcified scar tissue from injections that slows blood flow?
cj

Return to Scars