Mesoplatinum decreased eye floaters

Mesoplatinum decreased eye floaters

Postby neko » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:34 pm

Although I only had a few eye floaters, within a week of taking Mesoplatinum I noticed most were gone or barely there.
neko

Postby madmax15 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:24 pm

how many floaters did you have? Did they completely clear up after taking mesoplatinum for a longer period of time? Do you believe that if you keep taking mesoplatinum that they will go away completely?
madmax15

Floaters

Postby Patrick » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:11 am

What protocol did you use? Thanks in advance.
Patrick

Update on floaters

Postby Patrick » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:54 pm

I have had floaters for 30 years...in the last 5 they had increased to the point that they were distracting to my field of vision. As a commercial pilot I was concerned about the possibility of the floaters becoming detrimental to my career. I am in day 4 of using the platinum 1-2 drops 2-3 times/day. The result is that my floaters are hardly noticeable. They are still there but I have to "look" for them. I was skeptical when I first read the initial post on this forum .... but, something is definitely happening. Some indications I have had. The first morning after I had used the platinum the night before at bedtime, my eyelids were full of a mucous like "sleep". My eyes were rather bloodshot for the first two days and that has subsided. Very little of the mucous-substance but more than normal before I started using the drops. I suspect that somehow the colloid is "cleaning" the vitreous fluid in my eyes.
Patrick

Postby swyche007 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:15 am

Has any one else been able to get rid of their floaters by using platinum orally or as an eye drop? How long does it take to get results and do you have to keep taking it?
swyche007

Re: Mesoplatinum decreased eye floaters

Postby Amo747 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am

Hi everyone !

I know it's been a very long time this topic hasn't been updated but I would like to ask Patrick about his floaters ! I am actually a commercial pilot student with quite a lot of floaters and they become very bothersome so i would like to try this Mesoplatinum drops, I think it is my last chance to get my dream come true... Do you have a link to buy it (the eyes one with drops) ? And Patrick if you read me, would it be possible to talk about floaters and compatibilty with flying please ?

thanks a lot
Amo
Amo747

Postby sacredmath » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am

I made Mesoplatinum eye drops by adding 1/8th teaspoon of Xylitol to 30 cc platinum and put it in a dropper bottle. Every day I use the drops several times a day. After one week most all my floaters are gone. The one that remains so far has decreased in opacity. I have had these floaters for over 30 years.
G. Patrick Flanagan
Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan
sacredmath

Postby sacredmath » Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

This is an update on my progress: I have been putting drops of platinum in my eyes twice a day now for about two weeks. My right eye had two floaters and I can't see any at all in that eye. They are completely gone. My left eye had one very large one that looked like a dragon with a long tail. Most of it is now gone, just a small blob left. This gives me great hope. They used to be very annoying when gazing at the sky or when reading my computer at night. The small spot in my left eye doesn't really bother me any more.
Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan
sacredmath

Postby Amo747 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

It's been 3 weeks i am using the mesoplatinum now, 2 drops twice a day, i put the platinum straight in the eye dropper without diluting with another product, and the result is ...None ! my eyes floaters are still exactly the same, so i don't understand why it is working so well for you and not for me :roll:
What am i doing wrong ? :cry:
Amo747

Postby Amo747 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi everyone !

Ok I think that now I can say that Mesoplatinum has strictely no effect on eyes floaters ! NONE ! It's been more than a month I put these drops in my eyes and not even the smallest, lightest floater is gone.
Don't waste your time and money for that ;)

Have a good evening
Amo
Amo747

Postby ilip33 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:01 am

Hi can you take the Mesoplatinum directly in the eyes without diluting it ?
ilip33

Postby Amo747 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:53 am

Hi floater sufferers !

It has been years since I last posted in here and to keep you updated I am now an airline pilot. I managed to go through despite my numerous increasing floaters in both eyes ! The truth is we have to move on with our life despite this condition affecting us deeply.

Again I would like to say that I used the mesoplatinum in eye drops every day for month and month without any results at all ! Dont be fooled by people on this forum who seem to be commercials or just fake profiles working for the brand telling big lies !

Najatuw4646 I really doubt about your honesty or eye condition, why dont you give more information about yoir "sucess" using Mesoplatinum ? Mabe it would be a great help to people if you say more about your floaters and how you used Mesoplatinum, eye drops or drink ? Diluted or pure ? What amount ? You dont say anything you are not helping anybody here.

To finish I would like to say that I believe there is a solution for eye floaters, I believe we can improve or condition and I would suggest you to get interested in nutrition, parasites, leaver and kidney cleanse, food allergies. In my opinion the cure is there but it takes time to understand how our body works and whats wrong in it. Floaters are only the result of something wrong somewhere else.

Take care people !

Regards
Amo747

Return to Eye Floaters