My doctor was amazed at my improvement

My doctor was amazed at my improvement

Postby Christine Arena » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:25 pm

I got a flu that developed into a serious upper respiratory infection. I began taking the Mesosilver very consistently and when I went back to the doctor, she was amazed at my improvement. She couldn’t believe I had gotten so much better so fast. She had told me to plan on six weeks to get fully recovered and was surprised at how quickly I recovered.

I have a history of upper respiratory weakness; in fact I’ve been hospitalized twice for severe asthma. Last fall when I got my annual bout of illness, I started taking the Mesosilver right away, both orally and in the nebulizer. In the past, I have had to take antibiotics and even steroids to get well, but this time, with the silver, I never even went to the doctor, nor did I have to take prescription medication, over-the-counter medication or steroids of any kind. I was so proud of myself because I was able to get better just with consistent use of the Mesosilver.

I’ve learned my lesson though. The key to maintaining my health is to take the silver consistently on a regular basis, so now it’s just part of my daily routine. I up the dosage when I feel I’m “under attack” and I also use it in my ears because I know bacteria and infection often develop there.

I also notice that this spring, people around me are very challenged with their allergies from pollens and grasses, etc., and I’m doing really well.

Christine Arena, 56
Brick, New Jersey
Christine Arena

Return to Upper Respiratory Infection - URI