Ringworm on Scalp

Ringworm on Scalp

Postby Holly Cashio » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:17 pm

My eight-year-old daughter got ringworm at summer camp last year. She got it on her scalp, which is the hardest place to get rid of it, and it also causes hair loss. The doctor put her on a strong anti-fungal medication, which she took internally. It did get rid of the ringworm, but it came back again a year later. When I took her back to the doctor, he prescribed the same anti-fungal medication, but I really didn't want to put her back on it because it is so strong and is also very hard on the liver.

I began to research alternatives, and came across Mesosilver on the Internet. I ordered a bottle and started using it right away. I sprayed my daughter's scalp twice a day, once in the morning before school and once in the evening before bed. Within two weeks, the ringworm was clearly healing and the hair had started to grow back. Within three weeks, the healing was nearly complete. At the three week mark, we had a follow-up appointment with the doctor. While he was looking at her scalp, I told him that I hadn't put her on the medicine her prescribed. His eyes got huge and he asked me, "What did you do?" I told him I'd used colloidal silver. He had never heard of it, but he told me he'd never seen anything like it. He said he didn't know of a single thing other than the anti-fungal that would get rid of ringworm on the scalp. He was totally amazed.

Holly Cashio
Praieville, LA
Holly Cashio

Return to Ringworm