Intestinal Infection

Intestinal Infection

Postby Bob Plumb » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:11 pm

Although I’m from the United States, I’ve been living in Costa Rica. I had developed a bad sinus infection and then I developed a terrible intestinal infection as well. I think it may have been from some bad chicken I had at the beach.

When I got back to the States, I was feeling really lousy and really awful with the combination of the sinus infection and the on-going intestinal infection. A U.S. doctor put me on a regimen of antibiotics and steroids for the sinus infection, but that made the intestinal situation worse, not better (and by the way, it didn't help the sinus infection one bit).

Finally, my daughter suggested I try Colloidal Minerals. After three weeks using Mesosilver and Mesocopper, my sinus infection (that I’ve had almost a year) is cleared up completely and my intestinal infection is just about gone. I just ordered some more of the Mesosilver and the Mesocopper and I have every confidence that after one more round, the intestinal situation will be cleared up completely as well.

Bob Plumb, Age 65
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Bob Plumb

parasites

Postby pedregoso41 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:54 am

Bob, we live in Mexico 3 yrs now. I suffer with the mexican parasites, are you now free of this intestinal infection?
I just ordered my first bottle of silver, and am praying this is my answer, so much money has been spent on med to help me here, but just keeps coming back. We are also 65 and love where we live. Are you back in costa Rica now?

Thank you
Patty Neal
pedregoso41

parasites

Postby Patrica Neal » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:23 am

I have now been on MesoSilver since Dec 26.2004 AND I HAVE HAD NOT ONE SICK DAY....I have suffered for 3 years here in Mexico with Parasites. I have been hospitalized, treated by Dr. and so many test and medicine. It is such a relief to to free of the Parasites. It has also cleared up my nail fungus that I have suffered with since 1998. Wow!!!

My Husband just had another bad case of pneumonia, I put him on the mesosilver in a nebulizer and he is well and feeling great. Cough is completely gone. We both take it daily and will continue to do so. We are now starting on Mesogold for added assurance and for energy. We are both 65.
Praise God for these products. We are blessed. :lol:
Patrica Neal

Return to Intestinal Infection