Strengthens Immune System

Strengthens Immune System

Postby Alan Truly » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:47 pm

I used to have a very weak immune system. I think my body defenses were compromised by a candida infection. I always caught every cold, illness or flu that was going around, and it would take me forever to get over it and get rid of it. And I had a sore throat almost all the time. Once I started taking Mesosilver, my sore throat completely cleared up, and I no longer get sick. I recommend Mesosilver to all my friends and family. In fact, I just bought a five gallon drum

Alan Truly
Vista, CA
Alan Truly

Don't get sick any more

Postby Jan Carl » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:48 pm

I used to get sick all the time. Years ago I had Epstein Barr/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and my immune system is/was pretty weak. Basically, I was just a sickly person. Since taking Mesosilver, I haven't been sick a single day. Mesosilver is amazing at clearing up infections, and I wouldn't be without it. I order it in five gallon jugs and use it for everything. I also recommend it to all my friends, family and neighbors. It has healed everything from kidney infections to pinkeye to pneumonia, and everything in between, including acne, urinary tract infections, athlete's foot, toenail fungus, sinus infections, and an abscessed tooth. I use it and recommend it for any and all kinds of infections and for staying well.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby Linda M » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:50 pm

My husband is always sick each winter, getting every cold and flu that goes around his office. He is taking Mesosilver now and has not been sick at all. This is unbelievable for him. Mesosilver has really helped his immune system. He said he feels better than he has in a long time. Also, our two teenage sons and I take a tablespoon or two if we feel like we are getting sick, and we don't get sick. I'm so glad we found out about Mesosilver!

Linda Moore
Wheeling, WV
Linda M

Postby Gilbert S. » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:50 pm

Ever since I started taking Mesosilver I have not gotten sick. I’m around kids quite a bit and exposed to lots of germs. A few months ago my girlfriend, who I live with, got pneumonia. The doctor told me that since I had come in close contact with the bacteria, I would likely get at least some symptoms of illness, but I didn’t get sick at all.

Gilbert Saraspi, Age 31
Seattle, Washington
Gilbert S.

Postby Laurel » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:52 pm

My name is Laurel and I am an asthmatic. I frequently had colds and flu, which would lead to breathing problems. Four years ago, a friend of my father’s recommended we try colloidal silver. We were skeptical at first, but after some review, we decided to give it a try.

My father was undergoing cancer treatment at the time, but today he is totally cancer free. As for me, my immune system is highly improved. Normally, I take a tablespoon of Mesosilver a day, but when I feel as if I am fighting a cold, I take 2 tablespoons a day. Overall, our health is incredibly improved and we particularly like the fact that Mesosilver presents no risk and does not build up in your system.

Laurel
New Jersey
Laurel

Re: Don't get sick any more

Postby scynew » Thu May 26, 2005 7:14 am

Jan Carl wrote:I used to get sick all the time. Years ago I had Epstein Barr/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and my immune system is/was pretty weak. Basically, I was just a sickly person. Since taking Mesosilver, I haven't been sick a single day. Mesosilver is amazing at clearing up infections, and I wouldn't be without it. I order it in five gallon jugs and use it for everything. I also recommend it to all my friends, family and neighbors. It has healed everything from kidney infections to pinkeye to pneumonia, and everything in between, including acne, urinary tract infections, athlete's foot, toenail fungus, sinus infections, and an abscessed tooth. I use it and recommend it for any and all kinds of infections and for staying well.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI

Where do get 5 gallon pails of mesosilver
Thanks
Scyrell
scynew

Return to Immune System