Auto Immune Hepatitis B

Auto Immune Hepatitis B

Postby Mothernature » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:26 pm

I ordered my Mesosilver yesterday.

On11/11/13 with an ALT of 1376, AST of 1163, and a Total Bilirubin of 3.7, and right upper quadrant pain, I was diagnosed by a Gastroenterologist with "Auto Immune Hepatitis B." The Dr. ordered Prednisone 40 mg daily for 30 days, 30 mg. for 14 days and 20 mg. for 14 days. I was a mental and physical wreck. I quit cold turkey.

On Sept 6, I was taken by ambulance to the intensive care unconscious. I'm told I took sedative and pain pills. My husband said I was acting strange and followed me and found the empty pill bottles. 911 was called. I have no memory of any of this. I was unconscious for 6 days in Intensive care, and 13 days later I was home. 5 Psychiatrists diagnosed me as having a Steroid Psycosis, an AutoImmune Hepatitis B Disease:

3 days ago my husband had a severe Bronchitis cough. My daughter a true believer in Mesosilver brought some over. Now 3 days later, he is not coughing. I started taking it with him, so I wouldn't get his infection.

On 1/5/15 my AST is 115 and ALT 106. Other lab are normal. I have agreed to take Prednisone 5 mg. daily as maintenance dosage, until yesterday when I read your Mesosilver Web page. I have an immune system disease. Hallalugheigh your Blog gave me a gift from God. I am waiting for my supply.

FYI Important: On the Mayo Clinic Web Site "Mayoclinic.com" it says that women who take the Cholesterol reducing drug: Simvistatin have developed Auto Immune Disease Hepatitis B"

On 2/5/09 I had a heart attack, 3 way bypass and put on the drug Simvistation. Within 3 months my side effects were horrible. The Dr.s would not stop it, so I did. I said I will get my cholesterol down to normal by diet. I did 2 months later my cholesterol was normal. Women do not take "Statins." Today the web is full of warnings.

I am now going to cure this Hepatitis "B" AutoImmune Disease. I will keep you informed of my labs, and itching. I am going to take Mesosilver 3 times a day for 4 weeks then get another liver profile.

I do take liver herbal regeneration, milk thistle, curcummin. NOOOO prednisone. Today I feel mentally clear and a little tiredness. I had itching that was real bad and now is still there but much better using Gold Bond for Itching, better but still there. Can't wait to see what your products will do for it. I ordered the Gold Spray and bottles of Mesosilver and will probably order more. I sure hope my skin sensitivity and itching goes away. I now have to wear my t-shirts inside out, because any seam causes irrittitation.
Mothernature

Re: Auto Immune Hepatitis B

Postby Mothernature » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Mothernature wrote:I ordered my Mesosilver yesterday.

On11/11/13 with an ALT of 1376, AST of 1163, and a Total Bilirubin of 3.7, and right upper quadrant pain, I was diagnosed by a Gastroenterologist with "Auto Immune Hepatitis B." The Dr. ordered Prednisone 40 mg daily for 30 days, 30 mg. for 14 days and 20 mg. for 14 days. I was a mental and physical wreck. I quit cold turkey.

On Sept 6, I was taken by ambulance to the intensive care unconscious. I'm told I took sedative and pain pills. My husband said I was acting strange and followed me and found the empty pill bottles. 911 was called. I have no memory of any of this. I was unconscious for 6 days in Intensive care, and 13 days later I was home. 5 Psychiatrists diagnosed me as having a Steroid Psycosis, an AutoImmune Hepatitis B Disease:

3 days ago my husband had a severe Bronchitis cough. My daughter a true believer in Mesosilver brought some over. Now 3 days later, he is not coughing. I started taking it with him, so I wouldn't get his infection.

On 1/5/15 my AST is 115 and ALT 106. Other lab are normal. I have agreed to take Prednisone 5 mg. daily as maintenance dosage, until yesterday when I read your Mesosilver Web page. I have an immune system disease. Hallalugheigh your Blog gave me a gift from God. I am waiting for my supply.

FYI Important: On the Mayo Clinic Web Site "Mayoclinic.com" it says that women who take the Cholesterol reducing drug: Simvistatin have developed Auto Immune Disease Hepatitis B"

On 2/5/09 I had a heart attack, 3 way bypass and put on the drug Simvistation. Within 3 months my side effects were horrible. The Dr.s would not stop it, so I did. I said I will get my cholesterol down to normal by diet. I did 2 months later my cholesterol was normal. Women do not take "Statins." Today the web is full of warnings.

I am now going to cure this Hepatitis "B" AutoImmune Disease. I will keep you informed of my labs, and itching. I am going to take Mesosilver 3 times a day for 4 weeks then get another liver profile.

I do take liver herbal regeneration, milk thistle, curcummin. NOOOO prednisone. Today I feel mentally clear and a little tiredness. I had itching that was real bad and now is still there but much better using Gold Bond for Itching, better but still there. Can't wait to see what your products will do for it. I ordered the Gold Spray and bottles of Mesosilver and will probably order more. I sure hope my skin sensitivity and itching goes away. I now have to wear my t-shirts inside out, because any seam causes irrititation.

I'm not sure how to use this site, I have read the blogs and found lot's of information. If someone can respond to help me, please do. I am on day 3 of Mesosilver 2 tab. a day. Today I am very tired, is this normal?
Mothernature

Return to Immune System