Five kids

Five kids

Postby Holly Cashio » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:32 pm

've got five kids, so there are always skinned knees, cut fingers, and all kinds of abrasions and cuts to deal with at my house. I apply a band-aid sprayed Mesosilver and watch the cuts heal faster and better than with antibiotic creams.

Holly Cashio
Prairieville, LA
Holly Cashio

Postby Gale L » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:33 pm

This Halloween, my seven-year-old son fell on his face, and his two top teeth cut open his bottom lip. There was blood everywhere and his lips were not only cut, but also very swollen and bruised. To make matters worse, his school pictures were scheduled for Monday (this happened on Friday night). I remembered a friend telling me about a wonderful experience she had using Mesosilver, so I called her the next morning to ask if I could borrow some and try it on my son’s face. The results were truly amazing! I sprayed the Mesosilver on his lip four times a day and by Monday morning, the lip was healed. I mean it went from bloody, bruised, cut and swollen to healed between Saturday and Monday! It was incredible. This stuff is great!

My son also has some dry patches on his knees and elbows. He hates any kind of medicine or treatment, but he asked me the other day if I could “put some of that stuff you put on my mouth on here”. Now I can’t wait to see how it heals his dry skin.

Gale L.
Gale L

Postby Lauri Cole » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:33 pm

I use Mesosilver for all manner of scrapes, scratches, cuts and abrasions. It’s the only treatment I use and it heals everything right away with no drugs necessary. I carry it with me in my purse at all times. I’m never without my Mesosilver.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Dr. Bill » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:34 pm

When a workman came to repair a large hanging heater in my plant, he caught his finger in the heater fan and cut it badly. I looked at the finger and determined that it did not need stitches, but I did treat it with some Mesosilver. As soon as I sprayed it on, the guy's eyes became as big as saucers because he couldn't believe how quickly the pain went away.

Dr. Bill Biagioli, N.MD
Florence, South Carolina
Dr. Bill

Return to Cuts, Scratches, Abrasions