Finally got my blood tests

Finally got my blood tests

Postby daisy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:13 am

Well I finally went and got my blood tested. My viral count is 13 million 800 thousand. I didn't expect that at all. I haven't been feeling very well so I got a new doctor who speaks english. I have a fear of non english speaking doctors since my last doctor didn't speak it too well and messed me up totally. I am taking the liq silver, have added MSM, shark cartiledge, flax seed oil, Q10, and milk thistle. I am thinking of adding royal bee jelly and some other vitamins. Anyone have any ideas of anything else that is helpful? I will get a sonagram after the holidays , I just don't want to know the results until after them. My liver enzymes are fine. I just feel really worn out and the skin around my eyes is yellow. My eyes look bright and white. I know a positive attitude is very helpful but I just can't get mine going and am getting very depressed. Of course my doctor is pushing for the treatment but after it didn't work before I just can't see myself going through it again. I just can't be sick for months on end with a 7yr old that needs me. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks ...Daisy
daisy

Postby Venus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 am

Hello there,

I really feel for you ... As for mood elevation, I suggest trying MesoGold. It has alleviated my depression immensely.

Best,
Venus
Venus

Postby mike--T » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 pm

Daisy,

Keep your head up -- THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU. In the following post at http://colloidforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1081 I listed what I take.

The key is to detox your system while giving your liver help. Remove pollutants like smoking, etc. if at all possible.

As said in my post, the book Sugar Busters has also helped me tremendously -- along with the regiment I take.

What I did not mention in my prior post is I drink fresh carrot juice with wheat-grass juice on the side as often as possible. I have a juicer but I choose to let Wild Oats do it for me usually. Things that carry oxygen into your system are very important. Fresh juice and green stuff do that. I also get my sugar fix by eating a lot of grapes -- I spend a small fortune on grapes.

I just started the mesosilver a month ago and haven't had more blood results yet; I'll post when I do.

God bless you and let's beat this thing together! Let me hear from you.
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Postby daisy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:20 am

Hi Mike, I am going back to the Dr this Friday. He will be mad I havn't gone for the sonagram but I was sick the whole last month. Everything my 7 yr old got I got too. When you go to your Dr ask if the carrot juice is ok to take as my last Dr told me no vitamin A. He said its not good for the liver. I plan to read the book you mentioned. I have cut way back on meat of all kinds. And cheeses which I love. I went and got a list of foods that people with hep c should eat, there wasn't much on it that interested me.( lol) I am sticking with my vitamins and the liq silver and now the royal bee jelly as that has helped in the past. I have yet to find a Dr who agrees with what any of my other DR's have told me. That gets me upset but I am more or less used to it. At least my new DR speaks clear English and is willing for me to try a more natural way of lowering my hep c then any of my other Drs have been before. I am going to try this for a few months then get my blood retested. I am also keeeping stress as much out of my life as possible. God Bless you, Good Luck and lets keep in touch. ~~Daisy~~
daisy

Postby mike--T » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:39 am

I eat a good lean steak every once in awhile. I have also been eating some cheese lately. Vit A may be not good for the liver -- is that Iron? I guess if we get it we would best get it from fresh juice that would probably be the least harmful of the ways to get it. I'll ask about it the next time I get near a doc. Thanks for mentioning it.

Royal bee jelly is good for us? Let me know and I'll add that to my grouping.

Yes, getting contrasting info from docs is not too cool. I am very skeptical of the AMA as a whole. The first doc I saw when my count was 400k was WAY gun ho for me to jump on the interferon band wagon -- I got another doc -- I'm not doing anything too hasty.

I'm fixing to order a five gallon Meso Silver. It'd pretty expensive being sick like this.

It's good to hear from you. I look forward to your next reply!
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Postby daisy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:03 am

Hi Mike , royal bee jelly is good for you. I take both bee pollen and the Royal bee jelly. My doctor is ok with it . He is trying to help me with finding another way to cope with hep C. Most of the drs I have seen weren't willing to try anything but interferon. I don't think I could do it again. I just had my genotype blood test done but it takes weeks to get results I am told. My dr said not to take vitamin A or any vitamin with iron . You should aviod stress any much as possible. Which of course isn't easy these days. My dr had me get my flu shot which he felt was important as I seem to get sicker then most people do. I get anything my daughter brings home from school. I asked him about making my own juices as I have a Vita Mix which works really well. He was ok with that just told me to make sure I wash all fruits and veggies well. He did say to limit carrot juice to once a day if I wanted it. I drink alot of iced green tea and water. I just bought a infrared sauna which is helping me with depression and helps detox the body. I do at least 20 min a day which the dr recommended for my liver. Let me know how you are doing. Take care .....Daisy
daisy

Postby mike--T » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:57 am

Hi Daisy,

Good to hear from you.

I am doing the Lloyd Wright thing along with what I was doing before AND doing the silver. I'll do another blood test in a couple of months and the numbers will tell the story.

Juicing is GOOD for sure. Email me directly if you like

mike @ 247computerServices.com without the spaces.
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Postby daisy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 am

I finally got the genotype back.....itts hep C 2B. I have an appointment to talk to the dr next week. Then I guess I will go to the dreaded liver dr. I am not sure what I am going to do. I am so darn tired. The dr was glad it was 2B as he says its treatable but I have tried that. and it didn't work....I am glad its not worse.... I suppose I should get the viral load done again and see if thats gone down. If it has that would be a blessing and I would just continue doing what I have been doing. I really don't want to go on those meds....I am at a loss here.
daisy

I got my liver biopsy

Postby daisy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Well I finally broke down & went to a gastro DR. He is friends with my family DR so I felt more comfortable. I had an upper endoscopy done 1st a long with blood work. Then the sonagram & finally the biopsy. When I had my last biopsy many years ago I saw my liver & to my eyes it looked really awful. That dr said there was little hope. I talked to my gastro dr last week when the tests came in. The is no scarring, no cancer & no cirrhosis. He of course dismissed my claims of the positive results I have gotten from Mesosilver. milk thistle etc that I take. He gave me a choice to go go on treatment or not . I was planning to try it again but frankly after reading about the side affects I am very scared to try it. There is no cure & it could come back so why put myself through the hell of rages, mouth sores, skin sores & heart & lung problems? All the dr told me was I could live another 40 yrs without treating it & not drinking. I am not so sure I trust drs too much anyway. Has anyone been on a pegatron & has it made them into a maniac? Its bad enough I am going into menopause. I surely don't want to be on a drug that might set me off.
daisy

dasiy

Postby janine » Sat May 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Hello from Janine,

Are you still taking the messoSilver? If so how much and how often? If not, why?

Thank you Janine
janine

Re: Finally got my blood tests

Postby daisy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

It has been quite awhile since I've been here. After the liver biopsy I got MRSA. That took months to clear up & the drugs were awful. Then I got MRSA again last summer from a bug bite. Again more horrible drugs. I don't like to think what they did to my liver. I ended up with a hysterectomy & MRSA again in Feb . I started mesosilver today. My last viral count was over 17 million & my doctor wanted to send me back to my gastro dr. I have been off all my vitamins & silver since the hyterectomy. I was rarely out of the house. My gyn wanted me off everything & I agreed even though I thought it was foolish. I am going to take my silver for a few months & get blood tests. I will post the results. And I am going back to my herbal remedies & vitamins. I am treating any MRSA infections now with silver too instead of rifamprin or bactrim.~Daisy~
daisy

Postby janine » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Daisy, It was nice to hear from you. You have gone through alot hang in there. Janine
janine

Postby daisy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi Janine , I was feeling so much better right away. I went back to doing horse rescue. Today I decided to ride a horse that we rescued from the slaughter house. I've been working with him for days now & thought I could ride him bareback. Big mistake. I went flying but at least I landed on my left side. So I am VERY sore lmao. But it is amazing how in such a short time I feel good enough to work with the horses again & clean the stalls. I will heal up & I will ride that horse before Oct. I am going to get a saddle on him for a few days. No more bareback for me! I am upping my dose too so I heal faster. Take care, Daisy
daisy

Return to Hepatitis C