questions

questions

Postby Liz Ferra » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:26 am

Hi I have Hep C, and have started my 4th bottle of the Meso Silver. I still have some fatigue, but I must admit I am feeling alittle better. It seemed though that the flu like symptoms came after the 3rd bottle. Is that normal?
My problem is that I tend to not wait a full 15 minutes before eating after taking it. I need to correct this according to the literature posted. I am also taking liver Rescue III, and take 3 pills 2 times a day, and I really am feeling more cleansed, and the detox is working. Is it a good idea to wait about 4 months before I go and get the viral load tested? The last test read 5.65. Does anyone know how much that is? All of my tests come back in the normal range according to my doctor. I tried the interferon about 3 years ago and could not take it, and of course the virus came back within 6 weeks. Also I am still not getting a full nights sleep, any ideas? What is a good Melatonin out there?I have a script for Lunesta, but do not like taking it and want to stay on the natural side of things. Is there anything else I should be taking to expedite the healing? Thanks for any help here, and God bless you in your healing as well!! Keep up the good work!
Liz :D
God Bless you and keep you in perfect peace!
Liz Ferra
Liz Ferra

Postby s young » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:22 pm

8) hello. diagnosed 16 yrs ago through blood transfusions non a/b. now have hepc B1 (bad one). Did therapy 1 yr ran clear then it showed back up worse. Have taken silver. 2 tbls per day. also, milk thistle. l-lysine and valtrex. 1 per mo b12 shot. all seem to help. stick with it. the silver makes most of us have a lot more energy and less susceptable to viruses. walking seems to help too. also at night benedryl over the counter stuff is really cheap and not hard on your liver with no side effects. take one or two an hour before you go to bed. i have not had a viral load since last year. will post whether it is better or not. hang in there as we all are.........holistic seems the best way to go until them come with something better than chemo. talk to you soon
s young

Re: questions

Postby mike--T » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:15 pm

Liz Ferra wrote:Hi I have Hep C, and have started my 4th bottle of the Meso Silver. I still have some fatigue, but I must admit I am feeling alittle better. It seemed though that the flu like symptoms came after the 3rd bottle. Is that normal?
My problem is that I tend to not wait a full 15 minutes before eating after taking it. I need to correct this according to the literature posted. I am also taking liver Rescue III, and take 3 pills 2 times a day, and I really am feeling more cleansed, and the detox is working. Is it a good idea to wait about 4 months before I go and get the viral load tested? The last test read 5.65. Does anyone know how much that is? All of my tests come back in the normal range according to my doctor. I tried the interferon about 3 years ago and could not take it, and of course the virus came back within 6 weeks. Also I am still not getting a full nights sleep, any ideas? What is a good Melatonin out there?I have a script for Lunesta, but do not like taking it and want to stay on the natural side of things. Is there anything else I should be taking to expedite the healing? Thanks for any help here, and God bless you in your healing as well!! Keep up the good work!
Liz :D

Hi Liz,

5.65? Is that million viruses in your blood maybe?

Listen, rest, deep sleep is very crucial to your healing. I take Elavil. It's good for sleep, very effective. It also is prescribed as an anti-depressant sometimes. However, it is nothing like other terrible (my opinion) anti-depressants. The only results I have is very good sleep. I ALSO like only natural. I stopped the Elavil and my rest was bad, my health immediately suffered. My doc said better Elavil with rest than the bad health alternative.

Detox and helping the liver is paramount along with bringing down the viral load. See the following post for what I take as supplements http://colloidforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1081 It has worked wonders for me so far.

I just started the mesosilver about a month ago. I'll post upon next blood results.

Let me hear from you.
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Return to Hepatitis C