hepc new member help me decide on mesosilver

hepc new member help me decide on mesosilver

Postby judys » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:35 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help me to decide to try mesosilver.? I did the copegus/interferon treament. The side effects were horrible. I lost 30 lbs and my hair started falling out. I couldnt work and quit my job. Since I lost my health benes I stopped the treatments. At $1700/mo. and killing me I thought it best to stop. I am currently taking milk thistle but my energy level is non existent. I need to find a job soon and I'm not sure I'll be able to work 5 days a week or even three. I pretty scared about what will happen to me without an income.

Thanks,
Judys
judys

Re: hepc new member help me decide on mesosilver

Postby hayat » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:16 am

listen all i know is that mseso silver works wonders just read all the testimonials on this forum, i'm currently taking it and it's done wonders for me. excellent product
hayat

Postby daisy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 pm

I have had hep C since it was called non A non B hep. I went thru the treatments and it was awful.( You can read my other posts on that.) I take 4 tablespoon per day on an empty stomach each morning. I have asmtha and it has helped with my breathing so much I no longer take singular. I have more energy then I had since I started the liq silver. I don't know what it does but I do know it works. My Dr told me it wouldn't and I was wasting my money but I find hes dead wrong. You have to stick to taking it. It isnt going to work overnight. Give it a few weeks and see for yourself. I hope it works for you. Also avoid stress and drinking. Good luck.
daisy

Return to Hepatitis C