I desperately need advice

I desperately need advice

Postby debcreature » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:32 pm

I have been diagnosed with hep c and have tried the interferon and ribavirin for a week a year ago and it made me deathly ill. I am looking for some help with something else. If anyone can help with advice on something they've tried to please let me know.

Thanks,
Deb :cry:
deb
debcreature

Postby daisy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:05 am

hi, try the mesosilver. it really has worked for me when nothing else has. i have changed my lifestyle and just take my mesosilver and my life is so much better now. i have energy and i dont live in fear of hep c any longer. good luck
daisy

Postby deoggie » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi Deb

I take the Mesosilver, I also take A product called liver rescue , Which I found on the internet . Also I watch what I eat,I try to stay away from to much vitamin A because it is hard on the Liver. I bought A juicer and I make my own juice , But again be carefull what you make your juice out of because A lot of veggies and fruits have vitamin A in them. I stay away from store bought juice because of the high content of vitamin A . Cabage and califlower are very good for the liver too. I also almost died from the intron w/Ribaviron , which I did in 1998 and it made me lose alot of my short term memory , Which is slowly getting back to normal after seven years. Try to eat and be as healthy as possible. I practice everything I have told you here and the last check up I had the doctor told me that if he didn't already know that I had hep-c , he'd swear I was healthier then he was. He also told me I would die of old age before hep-c gets me if I keep up what I am doing now. God bless and take care . if you ever need someone to talk to you can e-mail me at dnr1998@bendbroadband.com

David[/b] :wink:
deoggie

Return to Hepatitis C