My decision how to treat my Hep C

My decision how to treat my Hep C

Postby SJB » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:05 am

No one answered my 1st post. Very disappointed. So I went on my search. After 5 books and endless hours absorbing information on treatment of Hep C , I decided to do Lloyd Wright's program, and continue the colloidal silver. I was going to return my 4 bottle order of Meso silver. Frank, from meso silver, called me, after speaking with him I decided to stick with it. I was just diagnosed the later part of Sept. I had my blood work drawn yesterday for my Genotype, chem profile, and CBC. I don't expect change since my labs in July, but God is a God of miracles! I would really appreciate a response or comment to my posts. Oh, it did not take me very long to know interferon, and ribivirin were not my choice of treatment. Not with the low response percentages. I already went through chemo in 02', but the cure rate was 90-95 percent. My body, nor my mind could be subjected to the Hep C medicinal route to healing.
SJB

Postby deoggie » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi my name is dave , I was told in 1996 that I had hepC . first thing I did was QUIT drinking.then I started eating right.About a year later I went on the intron treatment , WOW what a mistake .That stuff almost killed me.My doctor pulled me off the treatment and told me to never try this stuff again.When my doctor first told me about hepC,He said I would probably die of old age before the hepC did anything to me.And now I am going to try the mesosilver from colloids for life company.On there web site it say's to stay away from ionic silver. Anyways there are many different types out there so be careful of what you buy.
deoggie

Postby deoggie » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:43 pm

I know that there is only one mesosilver.When I said there are many types ,I meant many different companies make it.But they don't all follow the same production standards.Some even lie to you about the particle size and the way they mix it.
deoggie

Postby SJB » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:46 pm

deoggie wrote:Hi my name is dave , I was told in 1996 that I had hepC . first thing I did was QUIT drinking.then I started eating right.About a year later I went on the intron treatment , WOW what a mistake .That stuff almost killed me.My doctor pulled me off the treatment and told me to never try this stuff again.When my doctor first told me about hepC,He said I would probably die of old age before the hepC did anything to me.And now I am going to try the mesosilver from colloids for life company.On there web site it say's to stay away from ionic silver. Anyways there are many different types out there so be careful of what you buy.

After talking w/ Frank at customer service for Meso silver, I was convinced it was the right product to use.
SJB

Postby daisy » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:54 pm

since i started to take liq silver i feel 100% better. when i run out for a few days i dont seem to do as well. the interferon was horrible. how i made it thru those months i still dont know. i almost lost my mind and alot of my hair. my doctor says i am nuts to buy the silver but he also has noted my improvement.
daisy

Postby MeeMee » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:58 am

Daisy did the interferon not work for you? I decided not to go that route, too expensive and not a sure thing for the over all hassle. Trying the silver, 1st day for me.
MeeMee

Postby daisy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:46 pm

hi the interfreon did not work for me. i went thru hell on it and i would never ever take it again. i dont think i would even do another liver biopsy again either. my doctors havnt made any sense to me and i should get different ones. my dr says i have my head in the sand & that i should be on interferon again but after almost losing my mind and a whole lot of hair i am not going there again. i take the liq silver and i feel better then i ever have. when i stop taking it i feel tired. i try to watch what i eat and i dont drink anything but green tea & water these days. my way of dealing with my hep c isnt for everyone. but its working for me. i got tired of being upset over my levels and coming home confused and upset after each dr's visit. i just try to live stress free, a clean sober lifestyle and take my liq silver. good luck
daisy

hep c

Postby loves2ski » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:03 pm

i read your post and wanted to respond to all about the hep c and would love to talk to all just to know what everyone else is feeling,doing and reacting to the mesosilver. I am a believer of natural healing and was raised that way. I have read a lot and tried a lot of things. I recently tried kinesiology and am happy with what the dr. has done. he just recently put me on smart silver which brought me to this sight. I was going to try the mesosilver next. In fact i will probably try it after the smart silver. I first want to have a kinesiologist test me to see which is the best for me and at what dose. One thing i like about them (kinesiologist) is they take the guess work out of treatment. I would love any kind of responses and if you have any ?'s feel free to email me at rox0010@myway.com
roxie
Mesa, Az.
loves2ski

Hep C

Postby Dennis » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Well, I have been diagnosed since 2000 with the Hep C. Interferon and Pegintron did nothing but temporarily lower the load. I just now started on the silver and hope to get some results. I just went through the Herxheimer reaction and hear I will be feeling better soon. I figure I've had the C for about 30 years with no symtoms at all. I am looking forward to meeting others who are having success with silver treatment.
Dennis

Postby carol-forrest » Mon May 08, 2006 8:26 pm

My partner has hepititus c, how can I make sure I do not contract it?
carol
carol-forrest

Contracting Hep C

Postby SJB » Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm

There is a 1% chance of giving your sex partner Hep C. I have been married for 16 years and have more than likely had the virus before then. My husband chooses not to be tested. Remember it's blood to blood contact. The infected Hep C blood must be in contact through an open wound, even a small wound. So the infected blood must make contact with the other persons opening in skin, or an abrasion. You can not spead through kissing, eatting or drinking, sharing utensils. Do not share razors or tooth brushes. Good luck!
SJB

Return to Hepatitis C