Postby guarnera » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:27 pm

Hi all,
My name is Tony. I, like most of you have Hep C. My liver functions are normal, and my enzyms were normal up until the last test in june, at wich time they were slightly elevated. My GI doctor said not to worry about that because they would fluctuate. The only syptoms I have are depression, and fatige. My wife wants me to take the interferon treatment because she is affraid it might get worse. I forget what genotype I have, but the GI doctor said it was the most treatable with an 80% success rate. He said treatment was up to me, but was hesitant because of the depression I suffer from and said that the interferon make lots of people depressed and suicidal, and since I was already depressed I'd have to be under the supervision of a Physchiatrist. I personally am scared to death of taking the treatment, because of all the bad side effects I've heard about. I can not afford not to be able to work. And I am affraid of being even more depressed or suicidal. I was on Prozac for about 5 years, but stoped because I didn't like the side effects of that drug and just couldn't take it anymore. I have an appointment with a phychiatrist soon to see if they can give me an antidepressant that won't make me tired. I just can't stand that because I an fatiged enough with out it. Well enough of that. I'm here because I am thinking about taking the Mesosilver, since I've read here that it helps with the fatige which seems to be getting worse. I would really like to hear from anyone that has had good results with fatige by using colloidal silver. I've never heard or this before, and my wife who is a nurse is really sceptical and says if it worked everybody would be using it. I myself am very hopeful. :?:
guarnera

Postby guarnera » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:01 am

:?: Ok, I'm a little confused. I called my doctor to find out my GenoType. The receptionist at My GI doctors office told me to call my regular doctor and they would look up my records. Well they called back and told me it was type 2A/2C . I've never heard of the / before. The GI doc had told me there was an 80% chance of the treatment being successful. Is this correct? Any info would be appreciated. Thank You.
Tony G
guarnera

Postby SJB » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:28 pm

I just found out I have Hep C about 6 weeks ago. I just had my type drawn last week, and have not gotten the results yet. It will not change how I've decided to treat myself. I too am already on an anti depressant, I have the same fears you do with the side effects from the medical treatment. Your type is easier to treat with any protocal you decide to use. I have only been on the colloidal silver about 3 weeks. My aches are gone- I have more energy. I am also doing Lloyd Wright's program. He has been free of the Hep C virus for a number of years. He cured himself with natural herbs, vitamins. SJB
SJB

Postby davej » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:18 pm

dear guranera, davej here.... Forget about the pharma b.s. drug companies and drs. are your worst enemies... mesosilver will take care of your fatigue and your hep-c... rather than going into a long dialogue about it just try it and see for yourself... mesosilver has proven itself to many many of us with the same problems. get out of the box and experience what relief is.... good luck and god bless........davej....
davej

I'm new on here

Postby HopefulWife » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:11 pm

My husband is the one with Hep C. Was diagnosed in early 2001. We were married 8/01 where he started treatment shortly after the marriage, which with the treatment almost didn't last past the 1st month. But we both hung in there. With a couselor of course. It was not a pleasant 48 weeks to find out it did not work. He has JUST had a 2nd liver biopsy to find he entered stage 2. We did as the rest of you guys have done researched on the internet and found Colloid Mesosilver. Why I suggested he try it, it was the ONLY mineral we found that would work in conjuction WITH another round of the interfuron & pills. Yep, he's planning another round. God Bless him for I have read here, people have been hospitalized and stopped from the side effects. I'm willing to stand by him. I have also bought a juicer and read and read and read information on the liver. He has been taking all the vitamins, milk thistle, dandelion root, etc. I am one determined wife to beat this with my husband. He is 43 years old and possibly has it already 20 years. His viral load in May was 1.3M, we are hoping to have a recheck in August. I am positive and I hope all of you think positive, this is NOT a death sentence just a change / alter in life. Be strong, stay focused. The mind is a terrible thing to waste! Good luck to all who are battling this terrible virus.
HopefulWife

Postby davej » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:18 pm

hopeful wife, davej here, just letting you know that my wife and i both have had great success with the meso silver for fatigue and viral count. I believe you should talk you husband out of the interferon treatment and give the silver a chance. I sure he will be amazed. Another product to go with the silver is called nuliver. Go luck and God bless..... davej....
davej

Postby Lori L. » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi guarnara. My name is Lori L. and if you use the Mesosilver@ brand( because this is the purest silver colloid, and it's what I use), you will know the freedom of feeling like one of the living again! I think the reason that a lot of people have'nt heard of it or tried it, is because a lot of people in this day and age are always going to be skeptical of buying any sort of alternative treatment , especially one online. This product is fantasic. Use it exactly according to the directions. As you read the different testimonials, you too will discover what we are all talking about. If you need any help, Mike T.'s info is very good , I use a lot of it and you can always e-mail me or anyone else that's available. Good luck to you and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely- Lori L.
Lori L.

Return to Hepatitis C