High Hep. C viral load ninety million.

High Hep. C viral load ninety million.

Postby chrisam7 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:27 pm

Hey ya all , I hope you get better , does any one out there have a viral load in the 90 million range ? Mine has jumped from 15.5 million to over 90 million in just 8 months, I don't drink or drug and I try to eat right . I've tried 4 yrs. of shots and pills to no avail . Now I'm getting ready to try Silver, but with my viral load so high, I'm not sure about the dosage, I also take Milk Thistle . Any suggestions you could send my way would be greatly appreciated ! (This Hep. C is Not going to win ! ) GET WELL ! chrisam7
chrisam7

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:09 am

I take 6 tbs. per day. So far I feel great. My first blood test after being on the silver for three months was'nt what I ecpected, it had risen slightly. At the time I was taking 4 tbs. per day. I decided then that since I felt so good by taking just 4 per day that I would up the dose and see if that had any effect on my viral load. So far I still feel good but won't be taking a blood test for at least another month. I'll let everyone know what the results are. The meso silver and meso gold make me feel better so that has to be worth something!! Try the silver, You will know if it is working for you well before the first bottle runs dry. Good luck.
Tom Mailheau

Hep C

Postby Eros2007 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:16 pm

Suffering from Hep C since 1999. Tried the combo treatments twice to no avail. Now taking the acupuncture and chinese herbal tea and it helps a little. Will start on Mesosilver and will let you all know.
Eros2007

Re: High Hep. C viral load ninety million.

Postby oilnwine » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:23 pm

chrisam7 wrote:Hey ya all , I hope you get better , does any one out there have a viral load in the 90 million range ? Mine has jumped from 15.5 million to over 90 million in just 8 months...

Wow! I am new to the viral load count.. I thought 5-25million was high. I have over 10M. I won't be doing a blood test until November, but mine went up by about 1M from May of last year till last month. Are you taking the mesosilver? So far I feel more energetic! That's the only difference I've noticed. Of course the only symptom I really had was fatigue once in a while. Anyway, keep us posted!

Hugz,
Maddy
oilnwine

Postby ChrisLHP » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:26 pm

Tom Mailheau:
I am very interested in hearing about your results from increasing the dosage. I too did not achieve great results after the first 90 days of taking 4 table spoons per day, but have continued with that dosage. Let us know how your tests turned out. I have posted my latest in the HebC folder. Best wishes for full recovery, Tom.
- ChrisLHP
ChrisLHP

My VIRAL LOAD IS 47 MILLION and I take SAME

Postby carol » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:22 am

I have had Hep C since they diagnosed my in 1991, but probably have had it for many years. The doctor says its the highest viral load he's seen. The funny thing is, I've never had any elevated Liver enzyme levels, had 2 biopsies (each 5 years apart) that show I have mild scarring and mild inflammation. Yet now the doctors want me to start treatment on Pegysus/Ribavirin. I try to find out what indicators would lead me to believe I am getting worse, and they said there are none. I could be fine like I am, and then just go into cirrhosis, upon which time it will be too late to take the treatment. They tell me viral count doesn't matter, enzyme level doesn't matter. IF not, then what does matter in terms of diagnosis? Then why take the viral count and liver enzymes???
I've seen 2 doctors and they are both top in the county and I don't understand. For 5 years I have been taking SAME (S-Adenosyl_Methionine)and don't know if that has anything to do with my good state. I read it has restorative powers in the liver and is used in Europe for that as well as depression. Life Extension has the best product. Write me if you need to know their phone number. I just purchased the Mesosilver and am curious is my viral load will come down, and if I should take more than 4 Tbs a day. I had to have a Hep A shot, and read that will elevate my load for 9-12 months. So I will have no indicator of if I'm improving! So I have to go for another year on alternative treatment to know if it works, I guess. I don't want to try the Pegasus, but am afraid to wait longer than a year and a half, as the doctors say I could slip into cirrhosis. Any thoughts would be helpful.
I have Hep C to the tune of 47 million units. I want to try and help it with natural methods, and need advice.
carol

Re: High Hep. C viral load ninety million.

Postby carol » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:23 am

Dear Chrisam7, How has the Mesosilver worked for you? What dosage of Milk THistle have you taken? Has your viral load come down??? My viral load is 47 million, and I just started Mesosilver 4 Tbsp day and Milk Thisle 800 mg day. Would like to know how you are doing..Carol

uote="chrisam7"]Hey ya all , I hope you get better , does any one out there have a viral load in the 90 million range ? Mine has jumped from 15.5 million to over 90 million in just 8 months, I don't drink or drug and I try to eat right . I've tried 4 yrs. of shots and pills to no avail . Now I'm getting ready to try Silver, but with my viral load so high, I'm not sure about the dosage, I also take Milk Thistle . Any suggestions you could send my way would be greatly appreciated ! (This Hep. C is Not going to win ! ) GET WELL ! chrisam7[/quote]
I have Hep C to the tune of 47 million units. I want to try and help it with natural methods, and need advice.
carol

Return to Hepatitis C