need help with cirrhosis liver with hep c

need help with cirrhosis liver with hep c

Postby jgandhi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 pm

heloo my mom has hep c genotyoe 3b with the cirrhossis of liver and virul load 63000 and ast 71 and alt 72 but problem is her blood count mean white blood cell is only 1.3 and platelet is 37000 so doctor cn't put her on the intereferon and she been talking messosilver for last six months but virul load is as is no change ... so its not working but no other choice....so need some help please help me with ur opinions ,,,,, cause i love her so much my life is nothing without her...
helloooo
jgandhi

Re: need help with cirrhosis liver with hep c

Postby fretless555 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 am

hi.i have exactly the same problems.not sure what stage i,m at but it,s not good .you must read what Lloyd wright has to say.just google Lloyd Wright.you,ll get some good info...i,m about to try his approach .he cured himself of hep c with cirrohsis.not much choice really ,so chin up and start reading.good health.
fretless555

Postby jgandhi » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 pm

hey buddy appreciate ur help....

but i m real confuse what to do and how to do..because to many problems don't know what to do..? u find whole bunch of medicines for hep c so don't which one is right ....and which is working... but here on this forum..nobody reply soon..i don't know what should be the reason behind it... but buddy keep in touch ..i m kind of in hurry so talk to u later...
helloooo
jgandhi

Postby tazviona » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Try Tiaga tea or Himematsutake Mushroooms to boost immune system

Avoid all kinds of meat including fish..etc..

There is a theory that suggests that disease can only thrive in an acidic and mucus filled environment....

If you change your diet to FRESH fruit and vegetable ONLY... until your body is fully cleansed...

You can use it in conjunction with the mesosilver
tazviona

Return to Hepatitis C