February test results here

February test results here

Postby janine » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:41 am

I had my blood drawn on February 7th and they sent it for the wrong test so they drew more blood on the 13 th and the results came in yesterday. My viral load dropped 137,000 copies. I was looking for a higher number but I did have the flu during this three months and the silver made the flu dissipate in about a week. However from my research if I was financially able I would take 3 to 4 ounces of MessoSliver 4x day. I did take 2 ounces of Silver 4xday while I had the flu. Ihope this helps some one.

Thank you for your time, Janine
janine

Postby Jeff Boggs » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks for your update. I'm not sure if you realize that the virus ebbs and flows on its own and we keep confidence up when seeing a steady reduction even if the numbers are not spectacular. The other issue is to help our liver. Is there anything you do to strengthen and protect your liver function? I am due for another blood test and hope to see improvement. One health pro told me that it will take at least the same # of months to recover as years that I have had the disease. My hope is that by God's leading I will find a path to function daily with or without the disease but my hope faith still holds that with His help I will overcome this thing. God Bless You, Jeff
Jeff Boggs

aid to my liver

Postby janine » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 am

Yes , Jeff I take milk thistle 240mg tablets by sundown 3tabs 3x day also coral calcium 1000mg by natures bounty 3tabs 3x day vit B12 2000 mg time release 2x day morning and lunch not at night it may keep me a wake and I take b6 time release if I can find it 1tab 2 x day 100mgm tabs if not time release I take 2 100mgm tabs 2 x day and 6 tabs at night because I found they aid in sleep. If I feel run down during the day I just take 2 or three b6 and within 30 minutes I am fine. I am a nurse and I have research and spent money on many vitamins and I have narrowed it down to these and with the silver I feel better than I have in years. I also started taking 2 ozs of the Messosilver, last friday.
I did get the flu over thanksgiving and I think, that has to account for something, the silver had to rid my body of the flu also.
Thank you for your question
Janine
janine

Re: February test results here

Postby Edain » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks for taking time to help
Edain

Return to Hepatitis C