New to Messosilver (1 week)

Postby TonyD » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 pm

I wonder if anyone is still using this forum. I have been using the messosilver for about 5 days due to having the hepc virus close to 20 years. I wonder if anyone can shine some light on recent feedbacks with if this Messosilver really works or am I just wasting money. Thanks Tony
TonyD

Postby charleneb » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:46 am

I had Hep C in March, April, and May. I was very ill and experienced acute liver failure for 11 days. I was as yellow as a yolk of an egg. I vomited 8-10 times a day and put out 7,800 of urine a day on Lasix and HCTZ. I had a very unique exposure. I am a nurse and received a blood exposure in January from a high risk patient. March 8, 2007, during a yearly exam and blood work, my doctor caught the initial rise in my liver enzymes. Two weeks later a repeat level was drawn and they doubled to 546 and 998. That was March 22, 2007. March 27, 2007, I was told I had Hep C Genotype 1A. My viral load was 1, 280,000. I went into acute liver failure April 4-April 15, 2007. When I was the sickest my doctor didn't repeat a viral load. He said I didn't want to know what it was. Several weeks later, June 24, 2007, I have tested negative for the virus. I have a zero viral load and it is now months later and 9 repeats all coming back negative. I initially bought the mesosilver when I was freaking out, newly diagnosed. I have one kidney and was advised it was not good for me to have a blood level of colloid silver. I took two doses and sold my bottle to a friend on the forum Jeff B. Ask him, I know he is giving it a good try. I took Omega 3, folic acid, tons of milk thistle, 5,000 mg a day of Vitamin C and Immunobuilder from Smoothie King. I took 9 Immunobuilders a day and 4,000 mg of milk thistle a day. I cleared the virus with my own immune system. I am not sure what if anything helped it happen. I was lucky. I was exposed, caught the rise of liver enzymes, went on a neutrpenic precautions diet and I still practice it( no seafood, no alcohol, no eating at buffets no eating at fast food restaurants, now raw fruits and veggies), and now I am testing negative. Go to a dietician I think a good diet decreasing risks for fatty liver disease and knowledge of herbal meds is a good place to start with or without the Mesosilver. Try Jeff Boggs
csb
charleneb

Postby TonyD » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Charlene, thanks for your feedback.
TonyD

Reply to Tony

Postby Jeff Boggs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:42 am

Tony, I will keep this brief. If you would like to contact me my e-mail is jeffb@loewencentre.com. In response to the forum question, it has not been as active as of late. I do think reading through even older postings is a good resource for better understanding the disease and related topics. I have had positive results with the Mesosilver which was my first line of attack when I was diagnosed last Spring. I used the forum as my starting point for acquiring info but I emphasize starting point as the Forum is more of a marketing tool than a reliable source of medical help.
But it also serves as a good way to exchange info with others. As I said the Forum is currently not very active in the Hep C category. There are a couple web-sites that I believe have a high degree of reliablity and integrity. www.alchemistlab.com and www.lloydwright.org. Both these sites have been helpful and I could give you some details when you contact me. Jeff
Jeff Boggs

hope with mesosilver

Postby janine » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Tony, please see my note about my use of mesosilver. My six month lab work comes up Friday the 8th and when the results come in I will post them good or bad. I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Thank you, Janine
janine

Re: hope with mesosilver

Postby TonyD » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:51 pm

janine wrote:Tony, please see my note about my use of mesosilver. My six month lab work comes up Friday the 8th and when the results come in I will post them good or bad. I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Thank you, Janine

JANINE: thanks for for your note, have you received any positive feedback with your recent labwork? Thanks Tony
TonyD

test results

Postby janine » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:26 am

I had my blood drawn on February 13,2008 results were back yesterday and my viral load dropped 137,000 copies. That may not seem like alot in three months but I only take one oz. 4 x day due to finances. If I could I would take 3 to 4 oz's 4 x day which I believe would drop my count more rapidly. Thank you for your interest.

Janine
janine

Considering Silver

Postby klaudensnoval » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Hello to Janine, Tony D and Jeff Boggs, I read all your posts and want to thank you for some info. I'm into 15th yr of Hep C, genome 1A. Last week VA Med Center doc discontinued my 180cc injection of peginterferon and 6 Ribavirin daily. Virual load did not go down sufficient
to continue treatment. I'm 62 yrs old and must be very strong cause am
holding up fairly well-kinda. Also have Spinal Stenosis and take Morph
daily. Am considering alt treatments. Saw Dr. Wen site using Asian Herbal formula. Any input you all can give me would be sincerely appreciated.
Reading Jeffs post i will launch him email soon. Look guys, with so many
millions who have this nasty critter disease why are not more people
posting here. I just don't understand[?]. Again, thanks to, i forgot who,
listed the many supplements she is taking and has cleared it up. But it
seems her onset is very early. I can tell you one thing- im NOT gonna
rollover and succumb to this scourge. Please all keep posting on your
progress. klaudensnoval-
Be Well, Stay Well
klaudensnoval

new to messoSilver

Postby janine » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:28 pm

I have had hep c since 1975. I believe that if the virus is gone then the liver will heal itself. People donate part of their liver and both end up with a whole liver. I beleive that God gives us many wonderful things. He knew we where not going to take care of ourslves so He build in a default. Eat a well balance diet get 8-9 hrs of sleep anight and take messosilver according to the prodocol and see what happens. The amount you takes determines how soon the virus will be gone. One man said he had 5 million copies and he took 3ozs 4x day for 4 months and had 300,000 copies left that was in december I am not sure how he is now. I have geno type 1 my dr said ( who is my friend) with much saddness that I had the geno type that can not be shed. Well the silver is doing what medical science can not do . I now have 1/2 as many copies as I did when I started. Praise be to God.

Hope this helps.........Janine
janine

considering silver person

Postby janine » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm

MY last posting is to you. I,m not to good on a computer.I hope this is not confusing.

thank you Janine
janine

also Newly Diagnosed

Postby CindyT » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Hello everyone,
I was diagnosed with the hep c virus one month ago. I am sure that I contracted this virus in 1987. I don't want to experience the treatment my doctor discussed with me, so I did some research on Mesosilver, and now I feel better about my chances for clearing this virus. I am still confused about whether or not to start taking this supplement because my ultrasound showed absoluely no problems. My enzymes test are normal now, but was slightly elevated six months ago. I too believe that God will heal me of this awful disease. He always comes through for me. Anyone have any updated information?
CindyT

reply to Cindy T

Postby janine » Mon May 12, 2008 8:04 am

Cindy. I would like to tell you that from where I am ,a nurse and a person with Hc take the Mesosilver . You can see all of my post but go to the Hep protocol and do what it says. No food for 2 hrs. and no liquid for one hr before each dose. (total time is 2 hrs not 3 hrs.) The more mesosilver you take each dose the sooner you could and probably will shed the virus.

If I had found the silver 8 years ago I would have been virus free today is my belief. I have had 3 interferon type treatments . They have left me with may problems i did not have and they made my count triple I began with a count of 500 thousand copies. When I began the mesosilver my count was 1.8 million copies . Now after 6months of silver I have 890 thousand copies and go this week for my 9 month count and will post when that is in. hope this helps you and you can send me private e-mail .

Thank you. Janine
janine

Return to Hepatitis C