Mesosilver Results

Mesosilver Results

Postby kittykat2007 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:30 pm

I haven't gotten my blood test results back yet but I noticed alot of people said they don't eat any sugar.I do and I was wondering if that wiil affect my results with the mesosilver. If any one can help,your response will be appriciated.
kittykat2007

Postby Lori L. » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi kittykat. I think that a compromised liver has a hard time getting rid of the fat and other junk, and that's why I quit sugar. In fact for me personally, I basically quit all the stuff that's bad for me , and replaced everything with the stuff that's good. From this site I read how one person eats grapes for the sugar fix. And it works for me. I'm the kind that used to sit down with 2 giant pieces of carrot cake and a quart of milk and go to town! I don't drink milk anymore, because of the fat, I've replaced it with soy-milk or rice milk. Try the grapes like I did, love the results I'm getting. Since I started taking the Mesosilver for the last 2 months or so, my energy level is up, my weight is way down. I went from 167 to 149, because I quit the sugar!!(I'm only 5'4) My opinion is that if you want the full benefits of the Mesosilver, you gotta do the food thing right. Let me know! Lori L.
Lori L.

Return to Hepatitis C