Hepatitis C debalitating fatigue,and 3 weeks on Mesosilver..

Hepatitis C debalitating fatigue,and 3 weeks on Mesosilver..

Postby Lori L. » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Hello. After researching "Mesosilver for almost 2 months for my boyfriend, reading every post in your forum on Hep C, I thought I too, was infected. I had been extremely tired for the last 2 years, and in ;the last 8 months, all I could do was make it to work , and that was about it. My blood test yielded a positive result, and I am expecting my viral load results this week. I ordered my first 16.9 fl oz. and I know this is simply short of amazing, but, I noticed a difference in the first week. I work in retail and over the last few months I just could not remember anything. Everything that was said to me , I just couldn't absorb. (Keep in mind that I've been clean and sober for 31 months..) After a week of taking 4 tablespoons a day, the "grey area"(not remembering anything) is slowly dissipating! Wow !! Customers can tell me their name, and I can actually remember it 5 minutes later!! But wait! There's more! I had the worst sweats fever and the chills for the last couple of months and they are starting to go away.I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and there is a remarkable improvement in , my energy level. I still don't have the energy to exercise yet, but I have an unopened gallon of mesosilver in my closet that I will be needing to open by this weekend. I don't have a lot of extra energy after work, but to be able to come home and put around the house for an hour or more(depending on my workload for that day , is nothing short of miraculous. I still take my naps after work . I've quit sugar , salt ,red meat, and I've gone from 3 cups of cuban coffee a day , to about 4 cups a week. I think the Mesosilver is responsible for this. I still have a lot of body aches, but hopefully they too will dissapear with time. I will keep you posted and welcome any feedback. Thank-you. Sincerely,L.L.
Lori L.

Re: Hepatitis C debalitating fatigue,and 3 weeks on Mesosilv

Postby Tweetie1954 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:19 am

Lori, can you tell me where you got the mesosilver? I'm not sure where and what's the best. also, did your boyfriend take it too?
Tweetie1954

Postby Lori L. » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:04 am

Hi Tweetie. Sure, I'd be more than happy to share any information withyou. I buy my Mesosilver@ at "Purest Colloids Inc. The Mesosilver is the name of it, and I totally understand the reservations you have about getting the right kind. We are at the end of March now, and it's going on 3 months that I've been taking Mesosilver. Tweetie, I'm here to tell you that I feel like I'm really getting my life back!When you go to the "Purest Colloids website, you will see the 16.9 fl. oz bottle. If you scroll down you will see the gallon size. If you can afford it , that's the way to go. The savings are substantial, plus the piece of mind, you will have knowing that you don't run out. If you want to go the easy way the numbers are-(609)267-6284,and(609)-267-5487. You can read more about the product at Purest Colloids,Inc. As far as I'm concerned , this is the only brand to buy. The operators are nice and helpful on the phone and the information on this web site is really informative. My boyfriend has not taken it because he is currently incarcerated. I've have jumped through legal hoops to pay for it on my card, and have it shipped to him directly, but the facility refuses. Because of the complexities of his cases, they keep saying they are going to send him to outside doctors . But as he is waiting on continuances for the last 15 months, His health is deteoriating, his blood is backed up, and he can barely stay awake, or get out of bed. His brother died needing a transplant for the same thing, so we need to be grateful that we have this wonderful product at our disposal. What is your viral load? In June, I'm going to get another viral load test, and I can't wait to see the results,because when I started the Mesosilver mine were 1,100,000 which compared to a lot of people isn't really high, but it was the fatigue that waa killing me. Since the mesosilver, my weight has dropped, and my energy level has really risen. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me. Hope to hear from you again. I'll keep you in my prayers.Sincerely Lori L.
Lori L.

HepC

Postby Tweetie1954 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:09 am

Yes, my last viral load was 3.4 million but I havent been felling too good lately/ It may have gone up, I dont know. :( I'm talking to a couple other people from this site right now also that are taking the mesosilver too and thet're all saying the same thing, that it does great for their hepc and they wouldnt know where they's be without it. My liver enzymes have been really good (in the 40's) but that may have changed too. I'll try to keep you all posted on it all. Thanks a mil for all your help.
Hep C for 20 yrs, need "REAL help"!
Tweetie1954

Postby Tweetie1954 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:35 pm

GEEZ........my fingers dont work so good on the laptop. I'll do better on the big computer. I started taking the colloidal silver and whoa.......I'm not feeling too good right now. I hope it's just that herxheimer syndrome. I have a doc's appt tomorrow just to make sure everything's ok. Guess I'll let her take blood just to see. I never felt this bad from the HepC. Anyway, thanks for all your help. ANY words of incouragment right now would be greatly appreciated.
Tweetie1954

Postby Lori L. » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm

Hey Tweetie. How long have you been taking the colloidal silver? And did you get it from the site that I suggested? I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you from my own experience, if you've been taking it for a few days to a few weeks, and you feel like you've been run over by a mack truck,(stiff, achy, flu-like symptoms, and so on,) this is definitely the herxheimer reaction. It lasted me about a week or so, it's just that your body is detoxing so rapidly. Don't panic , I was so stiff and achy with the chills and everything else, I felt sooo bad, but eventually ,feeling like a stiff board left, and it's been uphill ever since. Let me know how long you've been taking it. I'm thinking the higher the viral load, the harder the detox. Just remember "no pain,no gain". We've been sick a long time and the colloidal silver is a shock to our sick liver. So keep the faith, and don't stop taking it, okay? If you need anything, let me know. Your friend,Lori L.
Lori L.

Postby Tweetie1954 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:18 pm

I havent bought the mesosilver but I got it from The Vitamin Shoppe. I checked the chart on that site and the one I'm taking is true colloidal silver. But I'll tell you this.....I feel like a Mack Truck has hit me and left me for dead. I do ache all over but I also have other health problems, like scoliosis (curvature of the spine) which is getting worse with osteoparosis. The worst thing I'm feeling right now is the liver area is hurting. Like I said before, it never hurt like this before. I took it for 2 days, started hurting and stopped, then I started back yesterday and am already scared again. UGH!!!!
It'll be "MY" luck the doc will take blood tomorrow and tell me I'll die if I stay on this. Then I'll really be crazy.
Thanks for your support Lori.........I need all I can get right now.
Did it make you hurt in your liver area too?
Tweetie1954

Postby Lori L. » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:02 am

Hi Tweetie. I don't recall having any pain in my liver area. But I think that you should definitely get checked out by your doctor. I discussed colloidal silver with my doctor, and he has other patients that are using it , so he is definitely for alternative medicines, and was very supportive of the idea of me trying it. (Especially since I have no insurance.) However, when he did his initial exam, he told me that I had an ulcer (most likely from all of the crap I used to put into my system before I got clean and sober), not to mention my eating habits. I told him on my first exam that I always had pains across my lower stomach area . I went on previcid for it , and needless to say the pains have gone aw ay. I am no doctor , but all I'm saying is that don't rule anything out. The thing is that you and I are not taking the exact same colloidal silver. I think I stressed how important the right kind is, and the Mesosilver@ brand that I have been on for more than 3 months has yielded me wonderful results (as far as how I'm feeling goes,plus I am having no side effects at all.) My next viral load test will tell the real story. Meantime, I suggest you order the Mesosilver@ brand, before you give up or get to worried about the colloidal silver. And give the Mesosilver a chance , Tweetie because this really works. Let me know what you decide. Your friend Lori L.
Lori L.

Postby Tweetie1954 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:23 am

Thanks Lori, I went to the doc and to my dismay she said exactly what I thought she would......the underlined the statement at the top of the list that said it was compiled of individuals that have used it's opinions. Ans she said that there's no clinical dadt to back all this up. She told me if I was taking something that was hurting my liver, stop taking it! There just is "NO" naturopathic doctors in my area. I also had a pretty bad sinus infection going on too that went into my chest so that was making me feel horrible. I'm gonna back off while I'm taking the antibiotics ( I dont like to mix things) but I will order some of the mesosilver when I get ready to try again.
Thanks Lori!
Tweetie1954

Postby Lori L. » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:50 pm

Hi Tweetie. One of the great things about my doctor is that he specializes in Hep C. And fortunately, since I live in a city that's known for it's ecletic mix of people unusual people and people from all over the world, homeopathic medicine,doctors and doctors that are familiar with colloidal silver are not unusual. I hope you sucessfully narrow your ailments down to the point where you can use the Mesosilver@ brand. I guess it's kind of hard when you have so much going on physically. Please stay in touch and I'll be praying for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Your friend in the battle, Lori L.
Lori L.

Postby Tweetie1954 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:56 pm

DANG.....where do you live? I need to move there! I'm in Charleston SC and the closest naturopath is in Charlotte NC, about 3.5 to 4 hours away. I ate a hot dog at bingo with coffee and brought back the burning sensation so I'm contemplating if this wasnt my stomach instead of my liver that was bothering me. I'm going to take the antibiotics the doc gave me and my acifex for my stomach (take them occasionally because of ibuprophen messing with my stomach) and try to get it all straight, then I'll give the Mesosilver a try. I'm convinced from all the people here taking it that there's GOT to be something good about it. :? :lol: ANyway, I will keep everyone posted and AGAIN thanks for you support.
Tweetie1954

Return to Hepatitis C