Just starting Mesosilver

Just starting Mesosilver

Postby doyle38 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:45 pm

Hi, My name is Doyle Hudgins iam 46 i have had hep. c geno type 1 I have had it for 15 years my Virolobe was 400 million I never have any energy iam weak all the time and every morning feels like iam never going to get out of bed but with the help of GOD i do and work every day as much as i can. Sometimes i feel like giving up but what keeps me going is my kids and grandboy and my gokart racing at 70 m.p.h. I ordered my first 4 bottles today of Mesosilver i have heard alot of good things about it and i would like to get more info about it and i can't wait intill it gets here so i can start feeling better.

P.S. I think bad things happen to people to bring them close to the Lord for i am a example of this viris because i have got closer to him than i have ever have in my life. If there is anyone that don't belive in him i hope you will soon because he is life itself. Thank GOD for this wonderful Mesosilver and I will have faith that it works.
doyle38

Just starting -- Reply

Postby GlennL » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Hi Doyle,

I also am "just starting" MesoSilver however I do not have Hep C.
As such sorry - I will not be of much help to you on that subject
however I was impressed with the positive outlook you have
and most importantly your relationship with God. This sickness
if it leads you closer to God spiritually is a good thing.

Re: the MesoSilver treatment I would be curious to see how
things go with you. Continue to post how you are doing with
the Silver. I have an acquaintance who also has Hep C. If
you have a positive experience I will pass that on to my friend.

Don't forget - pray to God always. He loves you very very much.
GlennL

Postby Lori L. » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:00 am

Hi Doyle. I think that you are going to be surprised and amazed at the difference that you will feel after you start taking the Mesosilver. The important thing is that you must take it on an empty stomach( preferably 20 minutes before meals, or 2 hours after meals.) For me personally , I can tell you that the change in the 4-1/2 weeks that I've been taking it has been wonderful. I actually don't have to go right to bed everyday after work, some days, but not to much anymore. The "grey area" (not being able to remember anything) is disappearing, and I get plenty of rest. ( When I'm not working.) I too feel like God has given me a second chance, let me know how you do. And I'll be looking to hearing from you.-L.L.
Lori L.

Return to Hepatitis C