new member..going through the die-off effect I think

new member..going through the die-off effect I think

Postby kittykat2007 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:29 pm

I am just starting Mesosilver and I'm going into my fourth week.I recently had the flu-like symptoms and research it,finding out it was normal. That has passed and now I have a sun-burn looking breakout all over me and its itchy and even stings sometimes.Has anyone else exprienced this? If so,how long did it last and What is best to help with the redness and dry,itchy feeling? I trust the die-off effect,but it hard to manage sometimes....
kittykat2007

Postby Mark L.S. » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Did you check to see if you were allergic to silver first? It sounds like you are having a reaction. I've got the same reaction but, from antibiotics.
Mark L.S.

Postby Tweetie1954 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:15 pm

I would say that's a reaction to it. I bought colloidal silver from The Vitamin Shoppe and it says on the bottle not to take it more than a week at a time. Take a break for a week or so, then start back. Dont take more than you're supposed to take either. That can cause bluish tint to the skin that never goes away. I read that in an article somewhere.
Hep C for 20 yrs, need "REAL help"!
Tweetie1954

Postby Lori L. » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:40 pm

Hello, all. What I must say to you kittykat is that you can test yourself, without ingesting the silver, to see if you are having a reaction. Take about a teaspoonful and rub it in on the top of your wrist. I believe I did read this either in the forum or on the Purest Colloids website. I had concerns before I started taking it because when I was in my teens, I could not wear silver earrings, or any silver for that matter. However I have outgrown that allergy. Please try this, or you could research it further,perhaps by going to the Purest Colloids website. Let me know how it goes, as I'm sure you could help others with your findings. That is one of the great things about belonging to this forum, we can network our findings to each other, learn from each other , and help each other to get well. After all..... if we don't participate, then we are not helping ourselves, or anyone else! Keep in touch and God Bless You!-Sincerely, Lori L.
Lori L.

Postby Lori L. » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Hi Agai n. Oh and by the way, that bluish tint to the skin is caused from using a colloidal silver that is not a true pure silver colloid. Which is why I can't stress this enough- use the Mesosilver@brand.-20 ppm. The health food store in the town I live in carries a brand that is 10ppm.I ahd gone there first to check out what they had , before I purchased my first bottle anywhere, Fortunately, I was armed with the knowledge, testimonials from the forum, and all of the research that I could draw from the Purest Colloid website,(so actually my mind was made up for the Mesosilver@brand), but I just wanted to check out what they had. And not only did they not have what I wanted, but they also had a salesclerk that I did'nt want! Armed with so much bogus alleged knowledge, that I left there grateful for what I knew. Because I'll tell you something, another person that's not as educated , and has'nt done the research, I'm afraid for. That person won't be you, and it definitely won't be me. Sincerely, Lori L.
Lori L.

Return to Hepatitis C