I just found out today that I have hepatitis C

I just found out today that I have hepatitis C

Postby Biblebeliever » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:44 am

It was my worst nightmare. I figured my bloodtest was going to be diagnosed as anemia or something like that. To my horror, he tells me I've got the antibodies for Hep C. I am devastated. I worked as a dental assistant for 5 years, and I've gotten pricked. I'm 23 years old, and never even had a boyfriend. I was saving myself for that special person. Now I will never be able to have a healthy child if I ever want one. To hear the side effects of the treatments, I am desperate to go the natural route. The doctor said it's chronic, which means I've had it for more than 6 months. I think I've had it for two years, when I got pricked in the dental office. I ordered two bottles of the meso silver. I'm praying it will work. It's going to be pain waiting a whole week to see what my viral load is for the first time.
Biblebeliever

hep c/ hep b

Postby hancmeas » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:04 pm

Hi, my name is Hank. I have hep b for about 10 years to my knowledge.
For the last couple years I've been feeling very illed. I hope that this product works for you. I just ordered a bottle for myself to test it out. Right now I'm hoping for a miracle. I hope the mesosilver I ordered will
serve me well and help me get better.

Please let me know if your viral count is lower or back to normal.

Thank you,

Hank
hancmeas

Be encouraged

Postby oilnwine » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:17 pm

Hi Bible Believer,
I am also a Bible Believer. I have had hep c for (probably) about 30 years. I had 3 healthy kids and they don't have hep c. Actually, my youngest passed away in February, but she didn't have hep c either. Just to encourage you, try the mesosilver. I have only been taking it for 3 weeks and I already feel so much better.

In Him,
Maddy
oilnwine

Hiya

Postby biblebeliever » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:07 pm

Hi Hank, Let me know if the mesosilver helps any for you. Email me and keep in touch.

Hiya Maddy,

Interesting :)tell me more. Wow the mesosilver is making you feel better? That's great. I'm sorry about your daughter, what happened to her? Let me know if the mesosilver is working for you, keep in touch.

Scullypug@aol.com.
biblebeliever

Re: Hiya

Postby oilnwine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:05 am

biblebeliever wrote:Hiya Maddy,

Interesting :)tell me more. Wow the mesosilver is making you feel better? That's great. I'm sorry about your daughter, what happened to her? Let me know if the mesosilver is working for you, keep in touch.

Hi Biblebeliever,
You can read about my daughter at http://hispraise.com/joanna/ You can also find a link to her memorial page on it. I miss her terribly, but I know she is dancing before the Lord. I will keep in touch. I have jotted your email addy in my address book...

Hugz
Maddy
oilnwine

hep c

Postby dusty » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:29 pm

hi, ive been able to figure out that i had hep c since 1982...i may have had it longer but thats when i tried to give blood and they found out i was non A non B hep. ive had 4 children..all healthy. much to my surprise at 41 i found i was having my 4th child. shes been an unexpected joy and shes hep free. just because you have it doesnt mean your baby will. lela was tested at 2 yrs old and found to be free of hep c. i used a great ob dr and i prayed alot. matter of fact lela was the heathliest of all my children. so please dont think you can not have children. ive found that Drs never tell you the same facts. ive gone to so many of them and come home terrified and then found out that they were wrong. personally i live a clean heathly life style, try to be stress free as much as possible, i take milk thistle and of course liq silver. im feeling much better and plan to take it for the rest of my life. good luck
dusty

biblebeliever

Postby momma_b » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:33 pm

I found out i've had hep c since 1972. i found out from a blood transfusion may of 03. in the mean time i have had 3 healthy children and been married 3 times with none of them having contracted the disease. it has really taken a toll on me. i just got my first shippment of colloids today i sure hope it works. for over a year i've been praying for help. i went thru the work up to start treatment but my insurance is not going to pay for it. i am trying to get in to the VA for treatment. i don't like the sides the traditional treatments cause so while waiting i though i'd try the colloids first. i sure hope they work. keep the faith remember Rm 8;28.
momma_b

Re: I just found out today that I have hepatitis C

Postby winnies » Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 am

I just found out that I am infected. How do I cope with this - can you recommend anything to me? I've already suffered from anxiety and depression... this can kill me?
winnies

Return to Hepatitis C