Crohn's Disease

Crohn's Disease

Postby Craig » Sat May 01, 2004 11:53 am

I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease about 16 or 17 years ago. Since that time I have taken all kinds of medications, which mostly just caused further damage and didn’t really help. The Prednisone I was taking gave me osteoporosis, which I was never even warned about; and no doctor ever encouraged me to take vitamins or calcium.

I had surgery back in 2000 which removed about 8-10 inches of my lower intestine; it took me about eight months to recover from that surgery. Even with all the meds and the surgery, I still suffered from the symptoms of Crohn’s; I was tired all the time, eating was a big problem, and I had severe bouts of intestinal pain – almost like labor pains. Just six weeks ago I was hospitalized with a very bad episode.

About five weeks ago, my chemistry professor mentioned colloidal silver to me. I researched it on the web and discovered that it’s a remedy that has been around for a very long time. I checked out all the sites and brands and found the Mesosilver is superior to all the other brands (for example if you check GNC brand, there’s hardly any actual silver in it) and that Mesosilver has the best quality and concentration of all the colloidal silvers.

Anyway, I started taking about a tablespoon of Mesosilver every day and my health has dramatically improved – I’d say 50% or more. Since taking Mesosilver, I’ve noticed these changes:

• I haven’t had an episode of severe pain or any flare up
• My appetite is back and very much improved
• I’m gaining weight
• I’m taking fewer medications
• My energy is way better
• I’ve got some of my old “zing” back

If I start to feel the slightest twinge of any symptoms when I get up, I immediately take the Mesosilver, go back to bed, and when I get back up, I feel fine and all the symptoms are gone. I find this works even if I feel like I might be coming down with a cold or something. At the slightest discomfort, I take an extra dose of Mesosilver, and the symptoms disappear and I don’t get sick.

I really like that it’s a natural remedy, that it doesn’t conflict with any other medications I’m taking and that it’s helping to suppress the bacteria that caused the disease in the first place.

I feel so much better. This is the first remedy that has made a difference. It is really improving my health and my life, and I thank God for it.

I take the Mesosilver every day and I would never want to be without it. I highly recommend it and I look forward to even more improvement as I’m on it longer. If I feel this good after only five weeks, I can’t wait to see how I’ll feel in a few months

Craig Soloman, Age 30
Westville, New Jersey
Craig

Re: Crohn's Disease

Postby astrordog » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 pm

We think my husband has Crohn's disease. He has all the symptoms, has had blood tests,etc. The only thing he has had done is to be scoped. This is mainly due to the cost of the exam. I came upon your sight about the colladaral silver. He has investigated it before, but was put off and is still fearful about the side effect of turning "permanently" blue. He refuses to try the product. What has yours or others experience been concerning this fear.

astrordog
astrordog

Postby penelope » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:54 pm

hi, I have Crohn's. I was diagnosed in 2002 after 2 years of scopes, cat scans, etc. The doctors told me it was hereditary, but I didn't get sick until I was hit by a car when I was 20. Within the same week I dropped in weight to 82lbs. I believe it was due to intestinal injuries. What kind of bacteria was found in your intestine? My cell number is 502-298-8724 if it is more convient to call. Thank you
penelope

Postby lacigreshe » Thu May 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Astrodog-I have not heard about the turning blue. Interesting. I too have Crohn's Disease and have been hospitalized twice now due to absorption. Do you know of anyone really turning blue with the use of silver colloids because I wonder if this is one of those 1 in a billion type of side effects that have to be mentioned because there was one?
lacigreshe

Return to Crohn's Disease