arrhythmia

arrhythmia

Postby wally cooper » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:49 pm

I have had arrhythmia for many years, maybe since childhood. I have been given all kinds of advise my professionals over many years to do something immediately, like bipass surgery and heavy blood thinning drugs. I am strong and have no bad heart indications - other than the irregular heart beat. I exercise regularly, have healthy eating habits, blood pressure is always excellent, but retain the irregular heart beat. I get tired of doomsday advise from so-called professionals. Has anyone had these experiences?
Let us adopt biologically comatiblel methods of maintainng our health.
wally cooper

Irregular heartbeat

Postby Karen » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:05 am

Hi Wally,

With the mention of doomsday doctors, you've touched on a subject that I've considered for many years.

If I go to a doctor for his services and advice, I'm still in control of the brain that God gave me and I can either take that advice or decline. But most doctors are very arrogant towards people who ask detailed questions or turn down their offers of surgery or medications. One allergist we took our young son to for testing became very annoyed with us when he found out that we had refused another doctor's advice to put our then-10-yr-old on Ritalin. Today that 18-yr-old son is a very well-adjusted man with a gifted brain that has never been altered by doctor-ordered drugs to control him.

I've come to the conclusion that even with my limited knowledge of alternative medicine, I still know more than most allopathic doctors about natural healing. And I don't intend to bow down to their guessing on what will help me stay well. I'll use natural remedies and avoid lining the pockets of doctors and pharmaceutical companies.

Stay well, Wally, and thanks for your input on this forum. You sound like a smart man to me.

Karen - Missouri
Karen

irregular heart beat

Postby wally cooper » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:58 pm

Karen, Thank-your for replying to my message on arrythmia. I think I have found a possible natural solution to the problem. It is not mentioned by medical doctors. I am very anxious to see how it works. If it does, you know what the doctors can do with their Cumodon. My health organization asked me to respond to what kind of care I was getting. I did not want to stir up trouble, however I made it very clear that the cardiologist I went to was not treating me but a statistic. I can imagine how he would have reacted to to my asking him if he had ever looked into the therapy that had proven very successful without drugs. The health organaization I belong to state that they seek health and healing. Healing to me means HEALING not DRUGGING. I have conquered other incuratbles, and I will do the same again. Wally
Let us adopt biologically comatiblel methods of maintainng our health.
wally cooper

Irregular Heartbeat

Postby Karen » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:00 pm

You've got me curious, Wally -- what natural solution did you find for your irregular heartbeat, if you don't mind me asking?

Between the FDA (Fully Deceitful & Asinine), allopathic doctors and the pharmaceutical companies, there is no healing for us Americans. Keeping us sick is big business. If you get the opportunity, please consider reading Kevin Trudeau's book, Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About -- very enlightening. It should be mandatory reading for anyone with a mind. It will shatter whatever faith you have in government agencies like the FDA and FTC.

Karen - Missouri
Karen

Postby ssnds » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:03 am

Karen I have read that book and it is fantastic. I completely agree with you.
ssnds

Return to other conditions