Strep Throat

Strep Throat

Postby Blue_Mags » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:32 pm

I usually get strep throat once or twice a year and sure enough I suffered from an extremely bad bout this time. One evening I had a scratchy throat then the next morning I couldn't talk. It was that fast.

After suffering for 2 days (couldn't eat, drink, swallow, talk, felt nauseous even walking to the bathroom) I decided to try mesosilver. Within 24 hours I could talk and swallow. Within 48 hours I was completely fine. I took 2 tablespoons every four hours for the first day then one tablespoon four hourly the second day.

Since then I have used it to halt an asthma attack for my son (I put it in his nebulizer) and also killed thrush, a UTI, excema, colds, flus, skin infections, earache and pink eye. My children haven't been to the doctor in 3 years.

It doesn't get better than this.
Blue_Mags

Re: Strep Throat

Postby mollyjak » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:08 pm

I used to be a 'strep' kid when I was growing up, would get it at least once a year until I had my tonsils removed. Fast forward to current times, I have a now 11 year old. He was having strep every four to six months since entering public school at age 6 we went to our pediatrician who is also into natural medicine and since we did not want to go antibiotic route again she suggested 'oil of oregano' which we took in pill forms for a 10 day period (just bought at our health food store) and we have never had strep since that time. I am just learning about colloidal silver which I think hits more of the 'bacteria' spectrum whereas oil of oregano focuses more on viral...but its great that the good Lord has given us so many natural products to help us.
mollyjak

Return to other conditions