Breast Cancer Gone

Breast Cancer Gone

Postby placek » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:33 pm

I was told, when I had my annual mammogram at the Guttman Institute in New York City, that I had a lump in my left breast. After a needle biopsy, it was determined that there were some malignant cells in that breast. I had a lumpectomy of the breast and had two sentinel lymph nodes, under my left arm, removed at The Sloan Kettering Institute in New York City.

Following the lumpectomy, I was informed that the lump was benign, but the surrounding tissue had minute malignant cells and one lymph node contained malignancies.

Before consenting to further surgery, I sought a second opinion and was sent to a doctor, the chief breast surgeon at NYU. After reading the pathology report from Sloan Kettering, he advised me to have a mastectomy, although he presented a very negative view, and suggested that the cancer may have spread to other parts of the body.

Seeking alternative medicine, I found that some people spoke highly of the effects of colloidal metals and other minerals for treating tumors of various kinds.

I went on a regimen for 15 days of Colloidal Platinum (Mesoplatinum) and Colloidal silver (Mesosilver), 4 tablespoons/day each, as well as l-lysine, and calcium. By my own choice, I then opted to return to Sloan Kettering for a second surgery. I chose, instead of a mastectomy, to have more and deeper breast tissue and lymph nodes removed.

After this surgery, the pathology report showed no cancer cells in the 19 lymph nodes removed and a clear margin of no malignant cells in the breast tissue.

As I was taking no other method of treatment in the interim period between the two surgeries, I feel that it was the colloidals which killed the cancer cells and left me healthy once again in just a little over two weeks.

Florence Kuduk - Brooklyn, NY
placek

Re: Breast Cancer Gone

Postby Pepper » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:03 am

Why would you have more surgery if you felt that the Colloidal Platinum worked? Did you tell your doctor that you took the colloidal medicine? This letter was written back in Oct 2005 and it is now Oct 2014 would love to have updates?

Thank you
Pepper
Pepper

Return to Cancer