Unable to lose weight

Unable to lose weight

Postby brian24 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 am

Hi friends, I am happy to be here. I want to specially thank the team behind ColloidForum because I have learned a lot here. I have a serious question that needs urgent answer please. My wife, we have been together for 7 years now, and the last 3 years she has gained a lot of weight. I am surprised that she has tried everything to lose weight but to no avail. I am confused and need your help. Though I used this blood sugar chart a friend recommended I use to check her blood sugar level and it was a bit high. But can blood sugar prevent her from losing weight? That's what I still don't understand.
brian24

Re: Unable to lose weight

Postby Sassume » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am

Hi Pal, yes, high blood sugar can prevent someone from losing weight. You can determine if your wife has high sugar using the chart or go see a doctor. I hope things get well for you and your family soon.
Sassume

Re: Unable to lose weight

Postby brian24 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Sassume wrote:Hi Pal, yes, high blood sugar can prevent someone from losing weight. You can determine if your wife has high sugar using the chart or go see a doctor. I hope things get well for you and your family soon.

Thanks.
brian24

Return to Weight Loss/Diminished Carb Cravings