Mesosilver is great to treat Fibromyalgia

Mesosilver is great to treat Fibromyalgia

Postby miztee1 » Thu May 13, 2004 9:41 am

For years I have suffered the pain of fibro. Some days it is difficult to cope with even the most mundane of tasks walking, cleaning, sitting and rising from a chair, etc. This condition presents with it a host of ailments: difficulty sleeping, focusing and remembering things, speaking, painful periods, pain with mobility, depression and panic attacks, digestive disorders and nervous system disorders. All of which I suffer with on a daily basis, until Mesosilver. Once I started taking it I've noticed improvement in the level of pain and moods, and my ability to concentrate is a little better now. The biggest relief is from muscle pain and joint pain. :D
miztee1

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:12 pm

I use Mesogold to help with fibromyalgia muscle pain. My 12 year old daughter who is just starting to manifest the beginning symptoms of the disease also takes gold to help with her pain and her confusion and lack of focus. It really helps her to think more clearly and follow through on assignments and tasks, both at home and at school. My friend Deborah who also has Fibromyalgia uses both the silver and the gold, and finds them necessary for good daily functioning.

I really appreciate that Mesogold is a natural solution and I can get relief without the terrible side effects of the prescription drugs.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA

Return to Fibromyalgia Pain