Amazing results

Amazing results

Postby Evelyn Piatt » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:02 pm

I started taking the Mesogold only about three weeks ago, and already I see a difference. I have arthritis in both hands and I expected that maybe it would take away the pain because that’s what it was recommended for – but I was shocked to discover that one of my fingers that was fused, I can now actually use! The finger was so sensitive that if it touched anything, the pain was terrible. Now, not only is the pain and sensitivity gone, but the swelling is going away, the flesh around it is loosening and I can bend the joint! That’s just amazing. I had this fused finger x-rayed about a year a half ago and I can’t wait to get it x-rayed again and send you the picture!

Evelyn Piatt, age 73
Pensacola, FL and Oakland, NJ
Evelyn Piatt

Postby Roland Willis » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:02 pm

I have arthritis in both hands and had a serious flare up where I lost the use of my hands and arms for about two months. After eight weeks of rehab I did regain the use of them, but once I started taking the Mesogold, I noticed a definite improvement; I can now make a fist and am no longer debilitated.

Roland Willis, Age 76
Moorestown, New Jersey
Roland Willis

Postby Gilbert Ryner » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:03 pm

I’ve been taking Mesgold for my arthritis for about a year now. The pain is better and I have more freedom of movement. My arthritis is very much improved over all. And my air hockey performance is better too!

Gilbert Ryner, Age 68
Philadephia, PA
Gilbert Ryner

Postby Dee Behrend » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:03 pm

I am using Colloidal Gold for arthritis and there is definitely a lessening of joint pain. It took me awhile to be able to pinpoint it to the Colloidal Gold, but the pain had pretty much gone away completely when I was on it, and then I ran out for awhile and didn’t bother to order a refill and the symptoms came right back. The pain in my hands is quite severe, especially at night. When I went off the gold, the pain came right back. As soon as I started taking it again, the pain subsided, so now I feel comfortable being able to pinpoint the relief as being due to the Colloidal Gold.

Dee Behrend, Age 74
Columbus, New Jersey
Dee Behrend

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:58 pm

I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. My fingers on both hands were painful and swollen and I could barely move them. On September 30th, I recorded my pain level as a “30” and it is now down to a “2”. And the stiffness is much better; I have a lot more movement in the fingers of both hands. I was seeing good results already, but once I added Mesocopper, the improvement really peaked.

Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

Return to Arthritis