Rheumatoid Arthritis / Gold Injections - Gold Water

Rheumatoid Arthritis / Gold Injections - Gold Water

Postby JanetMR » Thu May 13, 2004 5:14 pm

A year ago, I was on weekly Enbrel injections. This was started in an effort to get me off Prednisone. I did stop taking Prednisone, but worried constantly about the long-term effects of Enbrel on my immune system. I've lived with RA since 1983 and took gold injections off and on for 15-16 years. For some unknown reason, my Rheumatologist decided I should discontinue those. I believe there's a lot more money in the newer drugs and the pharmaceutical companies have convinced the doctors that the biologic modifier drugs are more effective. But, how dangerous are they?

In January, 2004, I discovered Gold water and began taking just a tablespoon daily. Soon after that, I started taking a teaspoon daily of Silver water. WELL!! I stopped the Enbrel in February and until a few weeks ago, only took Motrin for pain. WELL!! Now, the only thing I'm taking is the gold and silver water. I've had 3 doses of Motrin in the last 2 weeks. I have no joint pain/swelling. My fatigue is gone. I'm sleeping well and feel rested in the morning. I figured that since the gold injections seemed to work for me in the past that the same substance in a different form would probably work as well. AND IT HAS!! HOORRAAYY!!
JanetMR

arthritis

Postby glenn b wing » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:14 pm

Hi, Thank you for your post on the effects of Gold water on arthritis. It's hard to believe that something as simple as gold water could eliminate the pain and swelling. I am new to this web site and I have a question? Is gold water the same thing as coll. gold? Congratulations on being free of the pain. Namaste, glenn :D:D:D
glenn b wing

Return to Arthritis