Really Helped with Depression

Really Helped with Depression

Postby John Lemon » Sat May 01, 2004 2:48 pm

Mesogold has given me a new sense of well being, elevated my energy level and really helped with depression. I still take my depression medication as well, but when I started taking the Mesogold, I definitely felt better, had more energy and could deal with stress much better. I feel better in general, much better overall and also much clearer.

John Lemon
Maple Shade, NJ
John Lemon

Postby Ken Scott » Thu May 27, 2004 4:59 pm

Mesogold is amazing. It helped my energy, my clarity, my focus, my concentration, my creativity and a bunch of other things, but probably the most important thing it did for me was to change my attitude and lift my depression. I have a much more positive attitude and a more positive outlook on life now. It truly lifted my spirits and put me back in a positive and productive state of mind. After two weeks on Mesogold, my outlook improved so much and my spirits were so high, that I just stopped believing all the negative stuff the doctors had told me. I became so positive, and felt so good that I just knew the doctors were wrong, and that I was going to be fine. . . and of course the Mesosilver was bringing my viral loads down and my hepatitis was getting better as well.

Now I’m happy, focused, clear, present, creative, positive, and energized. I feel very blessed and very grateful. I give the credit to God, but I also thank Purest Colloids for the wonderful minerals.

Ken Scott
Exeter, PA
Ken Scott

Postby Leo Wilke » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:06 pm

My 15-year-old son suffers from ADD due to oxygen deprivation at birth. This summer, he began to also suffer from severe depression. He would be functional (though not happy) during the day when he was kept busy, but at night he would go into his room and cry uncontrollably for hours. When asked what was wrong, he said he didn’t know; he just felt depressed. I wanted to find something to help him, but I did not want to put him on prescription drugs. I found Mesogold on the Internet and read the testimonials and decided to give it a try. I gave him two tablespoons the day we got it in the mail and at 5:00 that evening when he walked in the door, he said to me, (without my asking), “Dad, I have never felt this good!” He was energetic, positive and in a happy mood and he has stayed that way. He now takes one tablespoon a day as a maintenance dose. I am so relived to have found this natural solution because I refuse to put him on drugs. Thank you so much for this great product.

Leo Wilke
Tuscola, IL
Leo Wilke

Postby SG » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:07 pm

My wife and I were both suffering from depression. We have never taken anything for the depression, but we were thinking about going to see someone to investigate medication.

Then we tried Mesogold and now our depression symptoms are gone. We’ve been taking it for about six weeks. I take two tablespoons a day and my wife takes one. We are getting along so much better now. We had been arguing a lot and really getting on each other. Things had gotten so bad, that we had begun talking about divorce, but we sure don’t think that way now. We’re back to getting along and we laugh a whole lot more.

The results are especially noticeable in interpersonal relationships, but I’m having other excellent results as well. Things that used to bother me don’t really get to me anymore, and I’m able to look on the bright side rather than getting upset about things. Also, my anxiety and stress levels are way better.

S.G.
Arlington, MA
SG

Postby April » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:07 pm

I’m in a much better state of mind and not feeling at all depressed. I’ve been on an anti-depressant, Effexor, which is very hard to get off of, but I’m down to ½ a capsule a day and I’m determined to get off of it, which I believe I can now do successfully.

April Gower Rhodes, Age 51
Florence Alabama
April

Postby vtgretch » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:32 pm

Hi...This is my first time posting. My question is in regards to my husband. About 3 months ago he was perscribed Effexor for depression. He started out at 75mg and then the doctor increased it to 150 mg. I am very worried about him. In general I am not a big believer in these drugs. Neither of us can really see any difference. However there are some side effects that are troublesome. Night sweats, frequent urination, and in general he just seems numb. He went on this drug because he was trying to kick a pot smoking habit and I don' t know for sure if it has helped with that????? If anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear from you. My husbands next doctors appointment is at the end of January, at which time I would love for him to go off the Effexor. Thanks for listening.

vtgretch
vtgretch

Postby Venus » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:19 am

The drawback (or benefit, depending on how one views it) is my social drinking days have ended. Two months after taking MesoGold, I noticed a drastic decrease in my tolerance of cocktails.
Last edited by Venus on Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Venus

depression/anxiety

Postby Lisa5 » Fri May 12, 2006 4:00 pm

So glad to hear Mesogold has helped so much. i just recieved mine.I suffer from social anxiety, and recently depression. I feel like i'm not even alive most the time. This stuff is quite expensive, but if it helps it is more than worth it. can you say how long it took before you felt any benefits from the gold? I just took my first tblsp, so I am not expecting anything that fast. I will probably try the silver also as it seems like a very good thing to have on hand at all times.
Lisa5

Re: Really Helped with Depression

Postby Aaliyah » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:35 am

Depressed people, however, tend to become very introverted (which I've been since I was a kid) and have far higher levels of pent up emotion and worry. The fact that depression stops you from being able to talk to people causes further introversion and an inability to work out the problems in waking hours. This means the brain gets stuck in REM sleep trying to work out this emotion and doesn't get chance to completely shut down into deep sleep.
Aaliyah

Return to Depression