Severe Candida Situation Needs Working Remedy...

Severe Candida Situation Needs Working Remedy...

Postby FriarTed » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:04 pm

My LD GF doesn't have Net access so I joined this & am posting for her:

I have a very serious problem with yeast. I have had a virulent systemic overgrowth of candida
for over fifteen years. My symptoms manifest as constant migraines, headaches, tension,
irritability, anxiety, stress, weight gain/inability to lose weight, menstrual irregularities,
hypoglycemia, severe chronic indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (especially when
eating any kind of carbs/sugars/cheese/alcohol), chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic bladder
infections, severe hair loss, polycystic ovarian syndrome, rosacea/facial flushing, and a thin
yellow vaginal discharge that is especially prevalent whencheese is eaten for some reason..
I even have thrush so bad that it's causing these awful sores all over my tongue. It looks like
I'm diseased.

Nothing I do seems to improve my situation. I have removed all sugars, cheese/dairy (as I'm
lactose intolerant), alcohol, almost all carbs, all yeast, etc. from my diet. I'm taking double the
recommended dosage of Candex and Candida Cleanse, and flushing with a solution of Oil of
Oregano, Grapefruit Seed and Pao de Arco, and even drinking it. I'm also eating a lot of raw
organic coconut oil which has lots of antifungal, antimicrobial properties. And I am having no
improvement whatsoever. I am so desperate I am even taking an oral solution of Nystatin and
an encapsulated form of Diflucan. And you can save your breath, I don't need to hear how bad
these drugs are. I know it. I hate them. That's how desperate I am. Nothing has worked for years.

I figure that if I can bombard the yeast all at once with a high amount of killing agents for the next
three months, I can then recover my system with a high amount of acidophilus to bring my body
back into balance. But I have to kill the yeast first! Has anybody ever heard of anyone having
candida this bad? Does anybody know something I'm missing? Is there something out there so
wonderful that it can help with a problem as severe as mine? I want to be wowed. I really need
a miracle here folks, this problem is destroying my whole life. As it is, I'm spending most of it
in bed. Between the migranes and the chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia, I almost never have a good
day. I am thirty years old and this problem has destroyed fifteen years of my youth. Please
help me.
FriarTed

yeast infection

Postby janine » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm

You may want to read Bookworms note about his remedy for yeast.

Thank you, Janine
janine

sever candida, looking for help

Postby Alicia » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:56 pm

hello,
i have synthedic candida so bad and have been suffering my whole life from yeast
my syptoms from the candida are a huge list long including:
Rash all over the body form candida, immune system disorder, rosacea,
bloading, constipation, feel frezing al the time, skin is all dry from it, cronic fatigue syndrom, hair loss, weight gain, dry eyes, and i cant eat anything that is not on the candida diet including any sugars or fruit, dairy etc
i have been to over 60 doctors- litterly all over the place, and all kinds of doctors also. and have tried everything litterly- drugs, herbs, all kiknds of antifungals, dampness and heat, acupuncture
could some one recamend somthin for me? i have been suffering from a long time, and its desroying my life!
also can candida become immuned to meso silver?
i have a problem when candida easily becomes immuned to antifungals

please help- if any one can give a recamendation
thank you
Alicia
Alicia

Postby Alicia » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 pm

i can not find where Bookworm has posted the message about his remedy for yeast?
thank you
Alicia
Alicia

alicia

Postby janine » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Bookworm is the first post on the forum. I hope this helps.

Thank you, Janine
janine

Postby Alicia » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 am

Hi,
I just started taking Messo Silver 2 days ago,i do have more energy,i will let you know how it goes, i have synthedic candida and i have it so bad.
I would like to know how does Messo Silver work?
Does it work the same as any other antifungal?

Thanks,
ALicia
Alicia
Alicia

Re: Severe Candida Situation Needs Working Remedy...

Postby jcluvsliberty » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 am

I just found this a year later but thought I would post some thoughts and see how you are doing!!
First of all, I would check for Lyme disease. It sounds like it is highly likely that you have Lyme. I would also have your hormones checked out. Have them test estradiol, estrone, progesterone and testosterone. Also have a thyroid panel done to test your T3 uptake, T-4 (thyroxine) Total, Free T4 and TSH. If your hormones are off, everything will be off and it's harder for your body to heal.
My mom has spent the last two years really ill. No conventional doctor could help (besides to tell her it was all in her head) and she finally went to a Dr. of Chinese medicine who helped get her hormones under control. It was amazing how many of her symptoms, seemingly unrelated, have vanished.
HTH,
Faith
jcluvsliberty

Re: Severe Candida Situation Needs Working Remedy...

Postby Karemb » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I used to have candida problems badly but since taking Mesosilver I haven't had any problems really. I would take a teaspoon and sometimes a tablespoon before breakfast every morning and put some silver in a Monistat applicator and do a douche. But now I'm good, I drink alcohol and eat sugar with zero problems now.
Karemb

Return to Yeast Infection