Pilonidal Cysts are gone

Pilonidal Cysts are gone

Postby Linda Moore » Wed May 12, 2004 1:32 am

My husband has had two pilonidal cysts for 35 years. For 20 years, he would have painful flareups several times a year. After getting them drained by a surgeon, he has had no trouble with them for the past 15 years. But they had not been removed, so there was always the possibility that they could cause trouble again. He knew they were still there because he could feel two hard lumps at the top of the crack of his bottom. After taking 2 tablespoons of Mesosilver each day for three weeks, the two hard lumps from his pilonidal cysts are completely gone! Since then, he has been taking one-half tablespoon a day as a maintenance dose to keep from getting colds or the flu. He hasn't been sick at all, and the pilonidal cysts are still gone three months later. (He was taking the Mesosilver to get rid of a urinary tract infection, and we had no idea it would make the pilonidal cysts go away too.)

Linda Moore
Wheeling, WV
Linda Moore

Postby JT » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:25 pm

Hey Linda, just ordered the Mesosilver....Hope it helps out with my pilonidal cyst. I should have it in about 3 or 4 days. What do you recommend I take again for a dosage...was it 2 tablespoons daily??

Thanks

JT
JT

Postby Linda Moore » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:44 pm

JT,
I really hope it works well for you! It did for my husband. He took 2 tablespoons each day, one in the morning and one at night. He followed the instructions on the bottle which said to take it on an empty stomach at least 15 minutes before a meal.

When Mesosilver got rid of my husband's cysts, I told our chiropractor about this. He started taking Mesosilver for his pilonidal cyst and it got rid of his too. It has been 5 months since our chiropractor took Mesosilver and he told me recently that his cyst is still gone. (He never took any more Mesosilver after the cyst was gone.)
Linda Moore

Return to Pilonidal Cysts