Help with Pets

Help with Pets

Postby D Perkins » Wed May 26, 2004 2:40 pm

I must write a letter of thanks. I researched the net for a solution to my cats' conjunctivitis episode. 4 out of the 13 cats we have had a very bad case. Their eyes were swollen shut...it was awful. I found your product online and ordered the eye drops. Within 5 days they all were totally and completely healed of the conjunctivitis. I'm amazed. They even tolerated putting the drops in their eyes really well. As a nurse, I saw the seriousness of the cases they had but your eye drops COMPLETELY HEALED THEM ALL. I just want to thank you and I will be using your products in the future. You may use this as a testimony for your products if you like.

Thanks again!

Diane Perkins
D Perkins

Postby Barb Scott » Wed May 26, 2004 2:41 pm

I have a horse that is prone to conjunctivitis and after applying drops of Mesosilver in her eyes twice yesterday, I found the infection gone today. Same thing with a little kitten I rescued who had an eye infection. Great stuff!

Barb Scott
Barb Scott

Postby Book Worm » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:42 am

My brother has a puppy with "blue" eye. I'm going to give him a bottle of mine to try.
Book Worm

Postby Book Worm » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:14 am

Book Worm wrote:My brother has a puppy with "blue" eye. I'm going to give him a bottle of mine to try.

My brother gave it to her on bread a couple of days, then she refused to eat any more. She did get better.
Book Worm

Return to Conjuctivitis - Pink Eye - Eye Infections