Great Results

Great Results

Postby Christine » Wed May 26, 2004 2:37 pm

When my son woke with a bad case of conjunctivitis one morning, I decided to try Mesosilver, since the Cipro my husband had used took 5 days and made him miserable. I used three drops total in his eye over the day, and the infection was completely cleared up. I was floored!

Thanks so much for making the colloids, for offering them to the general public, and for posting the testimonials. I recommend it to everyone now (and have had friends tell me how fantastic it is for them too!) and hope that it continues to bring more business to your outstanding company.

Christine Adametz
Whiting, NJ
Christine

Postby Jan Carl » Wed May 26, 2004 2:37 pm

I use Mesosilver for any kind of infection and recommend it to everyone I know. A friend of mine had pinkeye. I gave her some Mesosilver, which she applied with a swab directly on the eye. Within a couple of days, the pinkeye was completely gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby Nurse » Wed May 26, 2004 2:38 pm

When conjunctivitis was going around the hospital where I work, I used Mesosilver in my eyes. While everyone else got the infection and they were discharged from their duties until they got over it (of course with the use of prescription drugs), I never got the infection and didn’t miss a day of work. Mesosilver is amazing stuff and I can’t recommend it enough for any kind of infection or inflammation.

K K
Orlando, FL
Nurse

Postby Frank » Wed May 26, 2004 2:38 pm

I have used Mesosilver to knock out Pink Eye within two days on several occasions. Sometimes, it seems that the symptoms are completely gone within a single day. I have not seen an infection that Mesosilver does not kill in very short order.

Frank
Frank

Postby Angie R » Wed May 26, 2004 2:39 pm

I live in a very remote area & developed a very bad eye infection (conjunctivitis). I started putting CS drops into the affected eye 3 times a day. In 3 days the infection was healed. If I had seen a physician, it would have taken 7-10 days for the Garamycin ophthalmic ointment to treat an infection of this magnitude; not counting the money it would have cost me in doctor fees & medication costs..........

Angie Richter
Angie R

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:46 pm

I was taking Mesosilver for a variety of conditions and noticed that my pinkeye just completely went away.
Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

amazing fix to an age-old problem

Postby adoration » Mon May 09, 2005 1:38 pm

Our youngest daughter began getting eye infections / pink eye / conjunctivitis around the age of four (caught it at daycare). It didn't seem to matter how careful she was or how sterile her environment - if she came within a mile of it - she got it. By age nine, she had had multiple prescriptions of antibiotic eye drops and was up to the most powerful doseage her little body could take. It would always take two rounds of faithful twice daily doses - until the prescription was gone. Then in a matter of months, weeks or even days, she had it again. Two years ago (she is now eleven), in desperation, I did an internet search for "natural" remedies and found an internet site that sold mesosilver eye drops. As soon as we got it, we put one drop in each eye (in the morning) and then again in the evening. The next morning her eyes were completely clear and she has never had pink eye again! No kidding! I would have never believed it, if I hadn't seen it for myself.

Hope this little testimonial will bring hope and help for someone else!
adoration

Postby nicole » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi. Has anyone ever used colloidal silver to treat strep throat. My daughter is 7 years old & has contracted strep throat twice in the last 3 months. She has bad reactions to antibiotics.

Does CS treat strep also? I have a good CS brand, I believe at 10ppm. What would the dosage be for a 53 pound, 7 year old ?
Thanks !

Nicole
nicole

I believe it took care of strep for my daughter

Postby MDelay » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:02 am

Here is a link to my prior posting regarding our family's experience with CS:

https://colloidforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=395
MDelay

Return to Conjuctivitis - Pink Eye - Eye Infections