Acne - Good Results

Acne - Good Results

Postby Guest » Sat May 01, 2004 11:58 am

I'm 29 years old and have been suffering with acne ever since I was a teenager. I have tried a bunch of products, everything from over-the-counter medications to the stuff sold on infomercials. Nothing was really helping. Feeling desperate, I began searching on the web and found the information on Colloidal Silver. I was kind of hesitant, and hemmed and hawed about it for over a month, but then I thought, how could it hurt to try it?

I bought the spray bottle and was using it once a day. After about a week, I had moderate success. Then I was told I should be spraying it 2 or 3 times a day - and once I started doing that, it really started to make a difference. In fact, the acne on my face is almost entirely gone! And that's really important to me because I'm in the financial field and people are trusting me with their money, so it sure doesn't help if I look like an 18 year old with acne. I use the Mesosilver morning and night and also after my workouts; and my face is just about totally cleared up!

Plus, I take hormone replacement therapy and it causes really severe acne on my back and arms. The Mesosilver has mitigated the acne in those areas, though that's a more challenging situation because of the steroids. All in all, I'm very happy with the results.

James Diamond
Orlando, FL

THANK YOU!!

Postby Michelle Smith » Wed May 26, 2004 1:07 pm

I have been dealing with acne since I was about twelve. For the past six years I have tried almost everything on the market, cleansing pad, special soaps, proactive, even a prescription my doctor had me try. Nothing worked.

The closest thing was the Proactive where after a month or two of use when I started to notice a minor improvement, certainly nothing they claim on TV. At 45 dollars a month I just couldn't afford to have something that didn't work. So I went back to dealing, and covering up with make up.

I was embarrassed to be around people. Little kids had no problem pointing out my acne and asking why I had little red spots all over my face. I wanted to cry it was so bad. My mother stumbled upon your product, Mesosilver, while trying to find something for my little sisters' ringworm when prescription failed. The Mesosilver cleared up her ringworm in a matter of days. Mom said it could be used to clear up acne too...I wasn't too convinced but I figured I'd try it anyway.

Two days and two applications later my face was virtually acne free! I was floored! I continue to use Mesosilver and my face is all cleared up. I can't believe it. I left the house without make up one day and I didn't care! I am a hundred times more confident and I no longer feel that everyone's looking at my acne. Thank you Mesosilver for getting rid of a six year long problem... I recommend your product to anyone who has something from ringworm to a cold to a bad case of acne.

Michelle Smith, Age 18
Michelle Smith

Postby Jan Carl » Thu May 27, 2004 10:43 am

My 14-year old niece was suffering from acne, and the antibiotic she was taking wasn’t really helping. I put some of my Mesosilver in a small spray bottle for her. She sprayed the Mesosilver directly on her face a couple of times a day. A week later, her skin had cleared up.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby MB » Thu May 27, 2004 10:45 am

I am writing to let you know what great results I have gotten with Mesosilver. I am being treated naturally with Armour Thyroid and am feeling much better, but had gotten some acne as a result. I too have had an acne prone skin for 27 years. I am now 39. I found your product on the internet and began using it about two weeks ago. I noticed a difference within two days and have the had the most consistently acne free smooth skin in years. Thank you for such a great product!!

The additional factor of a natural antibiotic product is also exactly what I have been looking for. I have throughout the years been on everything from tetracycline, Retin A, Differin, etc., with limited results. I have used the Mesosilver in conjunction with megadosing B5 for acne and the combined effect has been wonderful. I also want to share something else I have noticed with the Mesosilver use. Given its water base, there is also no additional drying effect with its use. You don't get this with a Cleocin-T product which has alcohol in it. The water base is so great because if you use an acne cleanser or mild toner on your skin, you don't then get the additional drying effect. The result has been my skin is not only clear, but also has a beautiful texture and the redness and dryness are gone!

I have shared this product with my doctor who treats with natural hormones and other products and highly recommended it. Thank you again so much for this wonderful product and I have recommended it to several others. How amazing to think how something so simple to use can be so effective, and completely natural!

Michaile Broadnax
Houston, TX
MB

Postby Policeman » Thu May 27, 2004 10:46 am

My 13-year-old daughter takes Mesosilver for acne. She uses the silver spray on her face and arms, and her skin is quite a bit better now. She had acne really bad and it definitely gets better when she remembers to use the spray, but she’s 13 and not always consistent with her use.

Police Lieutenant
New Jersey
Policeman

Postby M Lowe » Thu May 27, 2004 10:47 am

I’ve been using Mesosilver for about a month now and it has completely cleared up the acne on my face, back, shoulders and arms. I spray it on twice a day, once in the morning right after my shower and once at night before bed. It only took about a week to clear up my skin.

Megan Lowe, Age 17
M Lowe

Postby Christine » Thu May 27, 2004 10:47 am

My son Paul is 17 years old and was really suffering from acne. I’ve taken him to dermatologists with minimal results, but then he started using Mesosilver spray after his shower. He noticed an improvement right away and the acne problem is now quite diminished. As a side note, since taking Mesosilver, his overall health is also better and he has very few sick days now.

Christine Arena
Brick, New Jersey
Christine

Postby Holly Cashio » Thu May 27, 2004 10:48 am

Mesosilver on my face, and notice an improved quality to the skin. I have oily skin and sometimes suffer from blackheads. My skin just wasn’t looking very good and now it’s definitely improved. I understand that Mesocopper is also great for the skin, so I’ve just ordered a bottle to try that too.

Holly Cashio
Prairieville, LA
Holly Cashio

Postby Marian Ives » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:44 am

My son Jason’s acne has completely cleared up from using Mesosilver.

Marian Ives
West Stepford, New Jersey
Marian Ives

No More Skin Products

Postby Pretty Face » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:21 pm

I'm not sure if it's the silver or copper that works better. I use to have bad acne. One gone today, a new one tomorrow. So I thought it was stress. But after I bought both the copper and silver spray, even though I still stress about the same, my skin is clear. I like how my skin glows after the copper spray.

I use to spend hundreds on skin care products from Burts Bees to La Mer. It feels good now, to just wake up shower, spray and get on with my day.

Now I wash my face with water and once in a blue moon when I have the urge to wear make up I'll just wash it off with regular soap. I have the urge to spray down all my siblings.

But I tried it on some bug bites not sure if it was all that effective. Perhaps I did not use enough. If anyone knows how to get rid of those dark scars from bug bites please post.
Pretty Face

Re: Acne - Good Results

Postby ConnectedEnergy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:16 am

I used the MesoSilver Cream 60 and in one night backed down the problem cystic acne I have been dealing with for several weeks. I have had the issue since my teenage years and I am 44 years old now. It was great to find these products. I am taking the MesoSilver internally for this issue as well as others and using the cream on my face every night. Amazing product. Everyone struggling with acne should know about.
ConnectedEnergy

Re: Acne - Good Results

Postby bg44 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:21 am

For french speaker, here is a good paper about uses of silver colloid for acne http://nuvi-colloidal.com/blogs/news/72718213-largent-colloidal-remede-naturel-contre-lacne
bg44

Return to Acne