Pneumonia

Pneumonia

Postby Holly Cashio » Mon May 03, 2004 12:05 pm

When my husband came down with pneumonia, he spent three days completely bedridden and feeling so awful that he was actually telling me what to do if he died. I wanted to take him to the emergency room, but he didn't want to go to the hospital. I remembered reading that Mesosilver worked well for lung infections. My mother, who is asthmatic happened to have a nebulizer, so I thought that before I insisted we go to the hospital, I'd at least try that. I rushed over to my mother's to borrow her nebulizer and made my husband take two breathing sessions back to back. The very next morning, his health was almost completely restored. He did two more sessions that day, and within 24 hours of using Mesosilver, his cough was completely gone and he was well. Four treatments with Mesosilver in the nebulizer - about ¼ teaspoon each session - and his pneumonia was gone!

Holly Cashio
Praieville, LA
Holly Cashio

Postby Jan Carl » Thu May 27, 2004 10:59 am

I had a girlfriend with pneumonia. She borrowed my nebulizer and a bottle of Mesosilver and within two days' time, her pneumonia was gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby Frank » Thu May 27, 2004 10:59 am

Last fall, my father, who was 89 years at the time came down with viral pneumonia. The doctor had him on antibiotics for three weeks without success before he bothered to tell me he had pneumonia. After three weeks on antibiotics he had not shown any improvement. Once I knew of his pneumonia, I shipped him a nebulizer and some Mesosilver for overnight delivery. Within three days after starting to nebulize and inhale the Mesosilver, his pneumonia was gone. The doctor called it "spontaneous remission".

Frank
Frank

Postby Naturopath » Thu May 27, 2004 11:00 am

Over the past year or so, I have used your Mesosilver with many patients. The product is an amazing anti-bacterial agent. I have seen it eradicate eye infections, sinus infections, sore throats and other health ills. I have even seen it knock out a case of pneumonia in 3 days when properly used in a nebulizer.

Although there will never be any product which will work for everyone, Mesosilver works so well and for so many infectious agents that it still amazes me. The fact that it is a non toxic agent, and is therefore extremely unlikely to cause any unwanted problems, makes it that much better. Feel free to use this as a testimonial if you wish (since it is one).

Very Sincerely (and thankfully)

David Getoff, Naturopath
and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist
Jamul, California
www.naturopath4you.com
Naturopath

Postby SK » Thu May 27, 2004 11:01 am

Following a week with a cold and coughing I was diagnosed with pneumonia and given antibiotic. After one week it was clear it did not work. Another antibiotic was prescribed. Four days into this cycle I also started intake of the colloidal silver. Twice a day I took 5 mL through a nebulizer, inhaling it to the best of my ability. The recovery curve was sharp. Three days later I felt much better, and slept well. How much of this was due to antibiotic or to the Mesosilver, or even to just the passage of time, I do not know. But I know this: Three days after I started on the silver most of my pneumonia symptoms were gone.

Stig Kamph
Ewing, NJ
SK

Postby TT » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:40 am

I just want to let everyone how wonderful your product is! I'm 40 years old and I've suffered with allergies and asthma all of my life. Like clockwork, every year around Thanksgiving, I end up in the hospital with bronchial pneumonia. Since I started taking Mesosilver, I haven’t had to use my inhaler once. I’m on Advair and Albuterol, but even so, normally by now I’d be having asthma attacks because it’s so cold here – but I’m not! I am so thrilled by the significant improvement in my health.

Tammie Thomas – Syracuse, NY
TT

Postby Mike Norris » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:07 am

My four-year-old daughter goes to day care and has suffered quite a bit from colds, flu, ear infections and other bugs that she gets from playing with the other children. Once she started taking Mesosilver, those problems cleared up and it’s also a great preventative. T

he most serious infection she caught was pneumonia. Immediately after starting to take Mesosilver, the bubbly cough associated with pneumonia went away. Within 24 hours it was gone. I was very impressed with that. The pneumonia is just one area where Mesosilver has been beneficial. I’ve also taken it myself and it has helped with my allergies. It’s also an excellent overall preventative for colds and flu. My family has seen a tremendous benefit from Mesosilver. I could never put a price on its value because it has really done wonders for us.

-- Mike Norris
Mike Norris

Return to Pneumonia