Ear Infection

Ear Infection

Postby Lauri Cole » Sat May 01, 2004 11:56 am

My 12-year-old daughter had an ear infection that we didn’t discover until we were descending on an airplane trip and the poor kid was in excruciating ear pain. We started her on Mesosilver immediately and a few days later when we got on the plane for the return flight, she had no problems whatsoever and her ear condition had completely cleared up.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Christine Adametz » Thu May 27, 2004 10:36 am

A few months ago, my daughter began complaining of an earache. Since she'd had ear infections before, and had conquered them overnight with a fever, I thought I'd wait it out a day before going to the doctor. Though it didn't get worse, it wasn't better either, so I took her. Before I could finish filling out the paperwork, he had her diagnosed with both an inner and outer ear bacterial infection and prescribed two antibiotics - to the tune of $175. After 2 days of treating her with them, the ear and eustaceon tube swelled, as did her jaw, and the poor kid was in excruciating pain. Every time I used the cipro drops, she would cry from the burning they caused. I stopped all the antibiotics that morning and put her on 1 tsp of Mesosilver and dropped what I could down her swollen ear, giving her tylenol to try to take some of the swelling and pain. Within 6 hours, the glands were no longer swollen, and much of the pain had abated, even though I hadn't given her more tylenol. By the next morning, she was fit as a fiddle (I had given her 2 more 1-tsp. doses of the silver) and ready to go.

Christine Adametz
Whiting, NJ
Christine Adametz

Postby Diane from Little Rock » Thu May 27, 2004 10:37 am

I have been using this product for a while. My Chiropractor recommended it for an earache and it worked wonders. Thank you for you silver. I recommend it to everyone.

God Bless.

Diane from Little Rock Arkansas
Diane from Little Rock

Postby TT » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:20 am

I had a serious ear abscess that nothing was helping, and I could feel it spreading and getting worse. I knew it was time for me to go to the doctor, but I hate when they put me on antibiotics and steroids, so I thought I would give Mesosilver a try. I took a teaspoon before bed, woke up the next morning and realized, Wow, my ear is not bothering me at all! I took two more teaspoons that day, and by the end of the day, the ear infection had completely cleared up! It was unbelievable. Even more unbelievable was everything else the Mesosilver cleared up or helped with: yeast infection, sinus, fibromyalgia, asthma, allergies, toothache, carpal tunnel. I can’t believe how well I feel. I am behind your product 100%!

Tammie Thomas – Syracuse, NY
TT

My son's earaches, allergies & sinus infections are gone

Postby Scott » Sat May 14, 2005 3:23 pm

My son is no longer antibiotic resistant to amoxicillin and he no longer has allergies or chronic ear/sinus infections with all-natural remedies. Previously, he had 2 ear surgeries (tubes & adenoids removed) which only drains fluid where the bacteria thrive, so he was still getting ear infections and more frequently even after surgery. The surgery does not kill the infection, on the other hand colloidal silver does kill the bacteria. I put 5-7 drops in his ear morning & night for 10 minutes -ear pain is gone after the 1st dose in about 4-6 hours which is about how long it takes for the swelling and inflammation to go down-I continue the drops for 5 days morning and night-I give it orally, too. Going on 3 years now no more infections- he still gets the colds occasionally- but he is no longer chronic.

I learned that kids who have repeated sinus and ear infections have a weakened immune system due to stress, lack of sleep, antibiotic overuse, food allergies(wheat, dairy, beef), food additives/preservatives, environmental toxins, and improper nutrition. Chronic Sinus infections and earaches are usually secondary to a cold, or a series of colds. All these factors result in poor digestion and poor absorption of nutrients, which ultimately leads to low immune system function.

The "Key" to eliminating "Sinus Infections & EarAches" is to get the immune system healthy again by using all-natural antibiotics(mesosilver), eliminating candidia overgrowth, dietary changes, and by improving digestion with natural enzymes which increases absorption of nutrients and vitamins. Achieving all this strengthens the immune system so the body can heal itself. IMPROVED DIGESTION = BETTER NUTRITION = HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM. Research pays off!!! Scott :D
Scott

Postby Christina » Sun May 15, 2005 9:36 am

Scott, I agree completely with you. I am a mess right now due to food intolerances, and definitely see the difference with watching my food intake! Using the silver and other natural antimicrobials is the only way to go to stay truly healthy!
Once again, we have gone through another ear infection (I posted about a year ago). Different daughter this time, but this time, I avoided the doctor, too. I used a combination of Wally's ear oil (fantastic stuff) and Mesosilver - this time, I mixed the two in a small container, and put about 4-6 drops in her ear every 6 hours. Took about 2 days, and the infection (this one was definitely bacterial, the smell was aweful!) was gone. I also gave her 3 tsp of the silver daily in juice.
So, once again, thanks to Mesosilver, we're back in good shape.
Christine
Christina

Postby bobbieht » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:57 pm

dear people, mesosilver is a wonder on ear infections of all kinds. I cannot see how drs. will not prescribe collodial silver for ear aches and sinus problems and all other hundreds of diseases. I thank God for edgar cayce. Because of him we're now using the mesosilver with enthusiasm. Tell everyone! Love, Bobbieht
bobbieht
bobbieht

8 year old cured of ear infection overnight

Postby MDelay » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:23 pm

My 8 yo daughter was in tears, one night in January. It was an unmistakable ear infection. She has one EVERY winter it seems. It usually entails a trip to the clinic/Drs. office, Amoxycillin for 2 weeks, and plenty of tears & tylenol.

Well, after having successfully treated myself for flu symptoms, using mesosilver a couple weeks prior, and having read about how CS worked for other people w/ ear infections, we had to give it a try.

My wife was very VERY skeptical, but I insisted we try it, and if the ear was still painful in the morning we'd get her right over to the clinic. Well - we gave her a 1 tsp dose shortly after 8 pm and sent her bed. I woke her up around 10:30 for another 1 tsp and she went back to sleep.

In the morning she awoke and her pain level was a 2 on a 1-10 scale, whereas it had been a 10/10 the night before. By noon - after a couple more doses, she was at 0 to 1 for pain. And by mid afternoon - no ear ache, no pain - nothing whatsover !!! She was completely fine after that. Had only given her tylenol the night before.

The wife was convinced and so was I - again - I am just stunned at how this stuff works. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Glad to help / spread the word.

Mark D
Albany NY
MDelay

Re: Ear Infection

Postby bren-col » Thu May 23, 2013 11:33 pm

The hearing doctor in Atlanta is wonderful. I can't say enough good about him. He's also great with my son who has the same issue I do.

Re:

Postby komayyamok » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:50 am

dear people, mesosilver is a wonder on ear infections of all kinds. I cannot see how drs. will not prescribe collodial silver for ear aches and sinus problems and all other hundreds of diseases. I thank God for edgar cayce. Because of him we're now using the mesosilver with enthusiasm. Tell everyone! Love, Bobbieht

All of those kinds are not migrated with those mortal engines things without collodial things :mrgreen::mrgreen:
komayyamok

Return to Ear Infection