Stopped getting sick

Stopped getting sick

Postby gjm » Wed May 19, 2004 6:26 pm

Thanks to Mesosilver, my family and I , along with many friends, have simply STOPPED GETTING SICK. No colds, flu, sore throats, etc., nothing.
Even my allergies have shown a remarkable improvement. :D
We will be lifelong users.
gjm

Postby George » Thu May 27, 2004 11:29 am

I was a person who had sore throats and colds all of his life. My sore throats were so bad that they were debilitating, causing me to miss work.

At the suggestion of a friend, I began taking Mesosilver on a regular basis. In the two years that I have been taking Mesosilver, I have had no colds or sore throats. Any time I felt like a sore throat was coming on, I would gargle with Mesosilver, in addition to ingesting it, and the problem went away. I have even used Mesosilver effectively to stop cold sores in my mouth.

I am sold on Mesosilver and I advise all my friends to start including it along with their daily vitamin regimen

George
George

Postby Mrs. Knight » Thu May 27, 2004 11:30 am

We all take our daily dose [of colloidal silver] including our daughters ages 8 and 4. We have not had any colds or flues since taking the silver about 8 months ago and my husband has not had his allergies this season........

Sincerely,

Mrs. A Knight
Tucson AZ
Mrs. Knight

Postby Bill » Thu May 27, 2004 11:32 am

I have been taking colloidal silver now for over 3 years. I used to get 2 or 3 colds a year and whichever strain of flu that was going around. In the last 3 years, I have had no sickness of any kind. I take a daily dose of about 1 tbsp of 20 ppm solution.

Regards,

Bill
Bill

Postby Cal F » Thu May 27, 2004 11:37 am

I have been using colloidal silver for 2 years now. It's great! I have gotten about 80 people to use it too. I haven't been sick or had a cold since I began taking it daily (2 years). I take about one tablespoon every morning and when I feel a sore throat starting I put drops up my nose. My family and friend have "cured" so many things it is impossible to list them all.

Cal F.
Cal F

Return to Cold & Flu